It's Official: Spring is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: I love the warmer weather
It's been mild here the past week or so :up:

This afternoon I took a good hard look at my garden and realized I have a ton of work to do:
weeding
fence repairs
weeding
lawn repairs
weeding
This may cut into my interference time

i noticed the last week or so that all of the pinkish purple blossoms of the crepe myrtle trees, and the trees with the white blossoms (not sure what they're called) are blooming, everything looks so pretty.

yesterday we had some spring storms in the area too, it thundered a little here, but the storms went around us :mad: i :heart: spring storms.

i went to the zoo yesterday and it was almost too hot...temps in the 80's...i could feel myself getting sunburned. today was a little cooler tho after the cool front that brought the storms last night.

and another sign of spring, is just before easter every year up and down one of the streets here, they plant tulips in the center island thingie...it looks so pretty. tulips are my favorite flower :heart:

the bluebonnets (the state flower of texas) should start blooming soon...it's so pretty to see fields of them.

it snowed thursday, friday, tuesday of last week...

then when i was skiing yesterday, it rained and sleeted.

spring?

baseball starts tomorrow for us, and we can't even go outside cuz of the snow... indoor baseball practice.:|

Back
Top Bottom