It's official # sourdough bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
A couple of weeks ago one of our British Interlanders was puzzled over a reference to sourdough bread. I'm sorry, I forget who it was. :reject: I couldn't remember exactly what it was. Well my sister and her boyfriend are in town visiting from the Big Apple and they got some olive sourdough bread this afternoon. It's bread made with a certain kind of yeast mixture that takes four days to make. Then you take that and make the bread. It was first made in France in the Middle Ages, but it's good stuff! It's not gross at all! This stuff we had for dinner tonight has Mediterranean style olives in it. Yummy! :yes:

verte76 said:
I :heart: olives, especially Mediterranean-style olives.

daisy likes olives too...could never figure out why my olives were disappearing til i caught her in action.

3384468%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D599%3Dxroqdf%3E232334844%3A%3A%3A9ot1lsi

Correct me if I am wrong but I think NoCal is the home of Sourdough bread...you know that area by Redwood City where its sold on the sidewalks, piers and docks...am I right or am I wrong now?? :confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom