It's Official # something different

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dyed my hair burgendy tonite. You cant really tell unless I'm in the sunlight. Inside it just looks dark but I get bored with my hair so .. yeah.

Do it!

I always thought it would be cool to make your color glow in the dark!!

I'm going to die mine soon with a temporary colour, like Casting because the hair lady said it would make my hair look healthier. :crazy:

I :heart: Casting! That's the one I use. I love the conditioner that comes with it.. it leaves your hair sooo soft and silky. So I usually take some out of the other boxes so I'll have soft silky hair for a while :uhoh:

Casting is great, but be warned... if you are dying your hair a darker colour... it will never be fully semi-permanent. All dark hair dyes have an element of permancy in it. My hair dresser explained this to me years ago after months of dying my hair black to look like ZooTV Bono. Roots started to grow in and I was like wtf? I already have really dark hair so it's no big deal. Just thought I'd let you know.

I do notice that when I go darker.. and then later try to go lighter... it never works.

Sicy said:
So I usually take some out of the other boxes so I'll have soft silky hair for a while :uhoh:

:shame: you thief :tsk: :tongue:

I think I'm just gonna get it all chopped off....but not butch.... my hair has a natural curl to it so it will look girly. I also want to dye it red...but with the red I want would need a double process :no:

Back
Top Bottom