It's official #someone better stop calling and not leaving a message...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
in about the last couple hours or so someone has called 3 times and not left a message. that really bugs me :angry:

i know i don't always leave a message if it's not something important, but i don't keep calling and calling. if i call and someone's not home, i'll leave a message if it's important or call back later in the day giving some time between the calls. not just calling every hour or so. they also have been letting it ring just once or twice, which wouldn't even be enough time to pick up the phone if i'm not right next to it. :huh:

just leave a message or quit calling already :scream:

Maybe its your secret admirer and hes too shy to say anything :shrug:

Telemarketers may be to blame. They have programs that call and track you answer habits, like when you're home. This way when they have to pay a real person to make the calls they know when you're home.

whoever it was just called again :angry:
the last call was at 11:54, and they just called again at 1:50.

:tsk: :censored: :down: to telemarketers if it is them.
i do have caller id on my computer callwave answering machine, and it says "no caller ID" so it very well may be a telemarketer :mad:

Last edited:
I think its your boyfriend ABEL

I dont understand if the phone is ringing why arent you answering it? :laugh: Or are you at work and phoning your answering machine? :shrug:

Lara Mullen said:
I think its your boyfriend ABEL

I dont understand if the phone is ringing why arent you answering it? :laugh: Or are you at work and phoning your answering machine? :shrug:

i wish i had a boyfriend :sigh:

no, i'm not at work, i'm at home. i don't like to answer my phone on my days off, especially friday, cuz a lot of time's it's work calling and they want me to come in or something...i can't tell you how many times i've had to come in on my off time or go in to work early because i answered the phone. i just let the answering machine get it, and if someone leaves a message i'll pick up the phone and talk to them. :shrug: :reject:

how can you let the phone ring like that? it drives me nuts. i was fumbling at the door the other day with my keys, phone was going off and they hung up just as i got to it. thanks murphy. so i checked on the id and rang back "hello the martin group, how can i help you?" "wrong number!"
bastards. they keep ringing me ALL the freaking time.

Back
Top Bottom