It's Official: Some of you think you're SO fucking clever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NO BOOKS STILL!!!
:angry:

I am going to attack my postwoman next time she comes. Actually, it might be a man...I can't tell what it is. I blame it though. I have no idea why this is taking so long. Usually the post office will put a card in my box saying 'please come and pick up your parcel and dont be lazy and expect us to deliver it to you' but there is nothing!
I was actually talking about this to a friend the other night and she said someone in America sent her a box with some photo stuff in it, chemicals and things and it was sent in October or something last year and she only got it last week or something. The chemicals I can kinda understand as it might have looked like ingredients for a weapon, but books? And 4 months??

I'm going to see the post office on Monday and demand they give me my books.
:grumpy:

:love: to you though bg :applaud:
this is still the COOLEST thing ever :)

hmmmm.

i think it should arrive any day. miss lisa of my local post office says we can track it if only i could find my receipt. it will arrive, angie. i promise. they looked at me when i said "australia" as if i had said "jupiter."

:lol:

its a BIG box. HUGE. you can't miss it.

its that ten pound book on impressionism thats holding it up, i just know it. :grumpy:

HUGE box!!! :drool:
This is definitely getting added to Monday's list. Track down HUGE box :D
I bet Australia Post sent it to somewhere stupid instead of my suburb. It wouldn't surprise me. I got some Christmas cards the other day which were posted before Christmas from firends who live a couple of minutes away.

Australia Post. :down:
:angry:

bg :up:
:drool:

i bet they fell off the boat and floated to a deserted island and tom hanks has made a house out of them by now. :angry:

sigh. `tis my curse. it will haunt me for the rest of life. to be so damned charming.

Back
Top Bottom