It's Official #Social Wanker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I have been studying nonstop for this sociology exam tomorrow that I'm pretty positive I'm going to fail (the prof is described as 'flunktastic').

So I have been outlining old chapters since about 2pm (and I reviewed last night in the library till they kicked me out). Needless to say, I'm a bit cracked out.

So I'm reading about ascribed and achieved statuses. And I read:

Both "bank president" and "prison guard" are achieved statuses, as are ... "sorority member," "convict," and "social wanker."

:ohmy:

But when I reread it it said "social worker." :wave:

my roommate's boyfriend has the tv volume so high it's louder than my headphones.

i heard you called me last night - to jeff

i did other shannon. now i'm back awake writing a paper and taking a sociology break for right now until later when i go to the library and outline more. :crack: envy me.

Last edited:
that's cool. i'll probably talk like i'm on crack or be in the library again.

if you call me past 10 i'll probably stab you in the face.

:wave:

Re: Summary of IO

zonelistener said:
Married squirrels are social wankers who live in upside down hanging trees and send their kids to school sick because of the ice and snow in Dallas. :shifty:3

:yes:

*runs and calls BC*
*giggles like school girl*

yeah you called - the phone and internet systems were down last night due to overusage.

but my roommate, her boyfriend with the tv too loud, and myself all did get to hear your message.

Em, as long as we're on the topic of misreads, for quite a while my mind manage to make "premium wanker" instead of "premium member" under statuses.

:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom