It's Official #sigh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this sounds very familiar!!

I'm pretty sure you started this exact same conversation before

at any rate, they will take care of their own genitals
at any rate, you could destroy them

Yeah, I'm gonna say this sounds familiar too - but I never did get the background on the story. :scratch:

*puts on white doctor coat*

Mr. Foray, I'm curious as to why you feel the need to wash your dog's genitals?

why are you looking for the destroyer? do you want to destroy your dogs' genitals?

genitals is a funny word.

in light of the tangent its fascinating that you can fiddle around with Genitals and produce "Get Slain!" ... like wise.. it can produce the words "angst and lie"

^V^anagrams lose their meaning like a sun echo^V^

ti-hua said:
Um...does this by any chance involve expressing anal glands? Just wondering.

Uggghhh........that is definitely in the top 10 of worst things I have to do in my job - blecchhh :barf:

*words of wisdom* - ALWAYS keep your mouth shut when doing this.

you know. you're all pretty sick. especially you, "gonorrhoea crabs" (anagram of ACROB@T).

the background to all this is that I wash these things every week. very quickly, slippery-like and a fast rub.

foray

I still don't get it - is this a compulsion, obsession, or something actually recommended by your vet? They usually can take care of themselves.....

Deathbear has phantom pains where his genitals USED to be

shin..shini....shining like a jewel

HelloAngel said:
my cats clean their own genitals.

I thought it was commonplace that dogs did the same..at least I hope its common..

Of course some medical circumstances come into play on occasion...a friend of the family who owned a Great Dane had to perform similar actions..many a time her dog didn't take to kindly being rubbed up the wrong way

black kettle made a swift turn

Back
Top Bottom