Its Official: Shut the F*** Up!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
Thank you :crack:

meditate.gif

beli said:

I didn't think about the setlist whining. :mad:

I presumed the next scheduled whining would be the price of the Tshirts. hmmmm
So far I've seen: whining about the tour not happening, whining about the tour happening, whining about the tour name (FOR FUCK'S SAKE - WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER?), whining about ticket sales, whining about venues, whining about the songs. All that's left is whining about the size of Bono's arse (which I have no problem with whatsoever, but I'm sure there are hundreds of miserable sods waiting to tell me otherwise).

Send them all to http://www.abandoned-britain.com/PP/graylingwell-mental-hospital-new/tempproj1.htm

:madspit:

No, the setlist is first. That will already start during the first show when half the setlist is known to those on these boards. The T-shirt price whine will start after the first concert.

"If I hear Pride one more time I'm going to stop buying u2 records". *huffs off*

:blahblah:

*sees the lot of us using this smiley quite often in the coming months

PS - The only song I will complain about will be I Will Follow. All I'm asking for is Acrobat, ONE time, come on, boys![/fruitless sucking up to band]

:|

Popmartijn said:
No, the setlist is first. That will already start during the first show when half the setlist is known to those on these boards. The T-shirt price whine will start after the first concert.

But people buy the Tshirts before the show starts, ie before the set list starts. People could have a friend set up at home ready to go on the internet, and the person at the concert can text message the price of the tshirts to the person at home. We could have near instant whining :mad:

Actually, what about the train, bus, plane and /or parking fees? :hmmm

beli said:

People could have a friend set up at home ready to go on the internet, and the person at the concert can text message the price of the tshirts to the person at home. We could have near instant whining :mad:

Maybe we can set something up where people can post with their cell phones from the shows or something. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Doug and Wendy Whiners. :crack:

And the tickets haven't even gone on sale yet.

*gets ready to crack setlist bitchers heads :macdevil:

setlist bitchers?

i shouldn't be surprised. people here whine excessively about everything, why not whine about that!

"they played i will follow, but it was 2.00001 seconds too long and cut into the time they could have taken to play ___!! :scream: :heart: IF YOU WALK AWAY I WILL FOLLOWWWWWW :heart: FORGIVE ME BONO FOR I HAVE SINNED!!!!!!!! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom