Its Official # Shout outs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Yeah i was just drivin to work today thinking about all my IO pals. :love: and i know we always have these but i'm doing it again and you WILL read it and love it. :angry:

Lilly: O' Dearest lilly, I :heart: you cuz you make me soil myself lauging on a daily basis and cuz you love Tom and Tom and bouncy balls :macdevil: and you dont have a beard and i love how you always refer to ice cream as "an ice cream TREAT" and you still like me even after i'm a giant assclown. Did i mention your one hell of a maker-outer? :sexywink:

Bassy: Your a crazy sexy rock star who has officially derailed. And yet you still talk to me. :wink: And i have you to thank for a good chunk of my music tastes and my amazing guitar talent. :lmao: And for the best Bday pressie i've pretty much ever gotten. :hug:

Flower: 2 words. "WAAAaaaaaSSteEEEEDdddd and WWWWooooouuuNNNDed....."

BC: you also produce copious ammts of laughter for me. Take care of yourself ok??? :hug: we need you.

April: You, like myself, have a knack for falling for ONLY the rock star guys we cant have. We Rule. :up: One day those tables will turn for us.

Bear: Suck it, trebek.

Anita and Ron: You guys spoil me rotten. AND you like good music AND you spoil me rotten. since you guys dont have any kids i vow to take care of you when you get old. no for real. you guys are the best.

Zoney: What can i say, you'll be missed. Come back soon.... best of luck at yer new job!

Salome: I love your posts and your short replys and your super sweet. You run this place brilliantly.

HallelujahHereSheComes: though she doesnt post here much shes still a love of my life and one of the finest music fans i know in the midwest. AND soon to be my new best friend. HERE. in MPLS. Hurry home girl.

I may add more...this is all i have for now...Plus my puters locking up...

Sorry TST...i still have more... i had to restart. :down:

TST...Your sorta new to the (obsessive) IO land since i've been gone...dont be sad :D I'm just gettin to know ya!! Glad your a new addict with us ;)

Whenhiphopdrovethebigcars: your a total sweetie with a big :heart: PLUS you live in Austria!! AND you like my music. AND your a musical genius. ANd your a good cook and know how to make women happy. :up: *ladies man voice* the LADIES man....:wink:

more coming after i retrieve a soda....*stay tuned!!*

I'm just about to go to sleep for the night but...thanks Tiff! :love: :heart: (I wasn't trying to appear spoiled or anything by the sad face (above). But thanks so much for including me!)

I'll a-postie mahyne tuh-morruh.

yeah i heard your orgasm as those cannucks won, bear. :down: :wink:

Adamswildhoney: Thanks for keeping in touch on my break, your a caring person. :hug: Stay sweet.

ABEL: you make some wicked cool art in MS paint ;)

melon: your some kind of super genius. Please have children with my friend lilly and those children will take over the world. And possibly other worlds beyond ours.

irelandwhispers: nice to see a new face again round here upon my return!! Welcome!!

SoulfulMofo: if i werent having so much fun posting, I'd wait for you to catch back up to me. At any rate, your a bit of alright. :up:

oooookay

tiff: you smell nice all the time, you gave me an anchor, AND a bouncy ball (forgetting that one time in yankton that you THREW it down an ENDLESS hallway), drove out to see me here in the desert, and yes you're one hell of a kisser. :heart: :kiss:

bear: your team won. tonight. good game.

autreshannon: between our names and our love for toms, we share a bond that no one will know. we will take over the world.

wife: i'm all for being married to a stranger, and we just discussed the benefits of wives over dealing with a male. :up:

kat: always willing to do a song and dance to cheer me up :hug: you also love ryan adams which i'm happy about cos ryan is a true rockstar and deserves a great fan like you :)

angel: :mad: your team won. great game. i enjoy talking to you on the msn while you're working.

lemon & walkron: like tiff, y'all spoil me rotten. cant wait to get to go up to the cabin with ya!

helloangel: we don't really talk too much, but i do enjoy reading your posts and thanks for all the work you put into news forum :up:

melon: you make me jealous of bjork. but in a good way. i'm still voting for you.

i'm pretty positive i'm missing people.

icelle: the truest heart, the coolest chick. smiroff drinking, t shirt liftin' sistah. you're the best, never change. LIFT on, girlie.

edgevox: not an IOer, but one hell of a poet. and a good friend. always around when i need him, and always around when i don't. whisky drinkin' tumbleweed. cheer me up, yo...good boy.

ABEL: a sweetie with a big heart and a great map maker, even if that red line isn't exactly where you're headed.

ouizy: master of the outside bet. always askin' about my game, even though i'm always losing. as your attorney, i advise you to forget your gamblin' ways.

sicy: where you at, party favors?

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:
SoulfulMofo: if i werent having so much fun posting, I'd wait for you to catch back up to me. At any rate, your a bit of alright. :up:

:hyper:

I can become better than "a bit alright!"

ahem... "You make me want to be a better person." :wink:

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
ABEL: a sweetie with a big heart and a great map maker, even if that red line isn't exactly where you're headed.

:hug: :lmao: I've never had a great sense of direction :wink:

I can't sleep...my mind is swimming...perfect time to reflect on some positive people in my life...

zoney: Your ball still makes me smile. I meant what I said about the wings you got for Whiskers too, as morbid as that was.

Bassy: You've made me smile and laugh so much.

bls: You made my 21st birthday kick ass. That's a night I'll never forget.

Screamer: You and I need to hang out sometime. Holy hell!!

April: It's because of you that I discovered Ryan Adams...which led me to his message board...which led me to a bunch more kick ass friends. Not to mention all of the other sweet things you've done for me.

Lilly: Cheers to you...for the late night therapy sessions and ice cream sandwiches.

Tiff: Cheers to you as well for the late night therapy sessions and the cutest birthday card I ever got. You're an amazing person. Stop by my place anytime.

Sicy: I can trust you with anything. That means a lot.

Salome: Your wit and sarcasm is greatly admired.

Noodle: You have a heart as sweet as your smile.

daafish: Your comics make me snort my pop and fall off my chair from laughing.

ABEL: There is no better person to be bored with than you.

melon: Your intelligence impresses and scares me (that's a good thing).

adamswildhoney: I wanna write with you someday.

icelle: Sweet, sweet, sweet...

Last edited:
Ali Rose said:

HallelujahHereSheComes: though she doesnt post here much shes still a love of my life and one of the finest music fans i know in the midwest. AND soon to be my new best friend. HERE. in MPLS. Hurry home girl.

Awwwww!! That's so sweet!! :sad: I love ya too, girl :hug:

You totally just made my crappy...uh, morning (why yes I am up at 4:45 am :huh: ) a hell of a lot better. Thankee. :)

tiff! you're awesome
too awesome for your own good

lilly: damn straight you're missing someone :angry:

GO CANUCKS!
go Kirk Maclean!!!

Everyone else: I love you all like I love my cd's :sexywink:
*sexypose covered with cd's*

yay for this thread! :happy:

sistah, i love ya :hug: :wave:

co-evil one - a sweet person with a good heart and a love of kickass music

nooodle ooodle: jack, lemon drops, and i am visitng ya soon, ok? love ya, thanks for being such a good friend. :wave:

kat, i still feel responsible for your ryan adams thing, but right now i'm listening to jesse, which i prolly would have bought anyway, but bought sooner cause of the great concert we went to!

wife: :sexywink: i think you know, hehe

tiff: you = ROCK, and you are a great bed buddy (lmao)

meggie: you kick ass, nuff said

my lemon sis: a great friend i didn't expect to have a few years ago, but i am really happy she's in my life. we have so much fun together! i'm gonna miss her when she graduates next month!!

iris: we can discuss men till the cows come home. thanks for always being there :)

hallelujah : i need to meet you, girl!!! maybe i'll kidnap wilco and bring them to my house so we can! LOL

angel : omg, what a fucking game last night. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! :dance: you're a great girl with a great sense of who she is and what she's doing. hope you get what you're looking for soon :hug:

i'm sure there are more, but this is all i can think of right now. :der:

love y'all :)

Last edited:
i want to mention kobe too. fast pants, trekkie doors, and subject line convos.

Basstrap said:
lilly: damn straight you're missing someone :angry:

who says i "forgot" YOU?

what if i LEFT you off on PURPOSE?! :mad:

:sexywink:

(don't you think it's funny everytime we use :mad: we use :sexywink:???)

so forcefully::

kirk: i'm excited for when we get that trip together so we'll be living on our island. till then i'll employ your band with all my riches. see you on your 30th birthday! :wave:

Good idea! :yes: (nothing wrong with a sappy thread now and then, is it?)

My shout outs:

- to all the generous people who sent me burned CDs with U2's music (you know who you are) and made it possible for me to appreciate their music in a way I never thought possible. I will always be grateful to you.

- to all the people who added me on their "buddy" list (I dunno how I made it there, really)

- if you are on my buddy list, you deserve to be there

- to Sicy for the emailing

- to the readers of my ex-journal

- to Elvis and the mods for creating a place for U2 fans

- he's not posting here anymore, but still: a new email friend thanks to this forum - Marko

- to FYM (at its best) for deep discussions, to EYKIW for U2 topics, to PLEBA for great pictures, to IO for fun, to the Lyric interpretations forum for interesting insights, to Zoo confessionals for sharing

*edit*

- to my sponsor

- last but not least, to all the new words I learned here (see? Internet CAN be educational LOL) ;)

Last edited:
Lilly said:

kirk: i'm excited for when we get that trip together so we'll be living on our island. till then i'll employ your band with all my riches. see you on your 30th birthday! :wave:

I wanna come too :grumpy:

I am here to shout :rant:

Tiff: HUGE! :lmao:

MVD_76: I :heart: Grady Cole :drool: and beer in the H.S. gym

Lilly: :shrug:

Basstrap: the band Low :ohmy: - damn boy, youse gots to PM me

Meggie: two cokes, two diet cokes, or is it three cokes, and a diet, or was it two cokes, a diet and a vanilla. Oh, nevermind, the credit card machine doesn't work (oh poop, I owe you $).

LMpie and WalkRon: Ma and Pa Minnesota - I will be flying home for cabin weekend

Sweetest_thing: Who loves ya?

BC: One time, we've come a long way!

Sicy: miss ya!

ABEL: I'm bbbbbbored.

DIEMEN!!!!! :banghead:

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! GAH I"M SORRY!!! :hug: Adam :hug: Hey i'm bored this summer you want a visitor? You still owe me a dinner.

And BLS....I dont think i mentioned you yet. You a beautiful person inside and out. :hug:

Last edited:
ABEL: :der: My boredom Buddy
Tiff: I have enjoyed getting to know you!
Iris: Boy crazy girl :lol: who's your man this week? j/k
April: Thanks for the Jeff Cd :wink: I really like it
Beth: you rock!!!
Meggie: peguin loving friend
Bassy: :mad: :sexypose:
Sicy: you are awesome! thanks for all the help
BC: My rockin avatar maker, thanks

*is trying to think of others I have left out* :scratch:

:hyper: ok, ok...my turn to shout....

EVERYONE WHO POSTS: without y'all I'd be very very very bored instead of just bored :sexywink: :der:

and all my friends...too hard to just name a few, I :heart: you all :hug:

Back
Top Bottom