It's official #short circuit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
omg, I'm glad to be back! :hug:s everyone in interland...the last 10 minutes were freaking me out! :der:

10 minutes ago my internet locked up which it does occassionally. I tried rebooting my computer like I always do which usually works, but then I keep getting a message saying that the device (meaning my modem) is no longer available! :freakout: I start thinking oh crap! my modem's dead! :hyper: :combust: I can't afford to buy a new modem now! I'm broke after making the arrangements to go to Vegas! Then I pick up my phone...no dial tone! Oh crap! when was my phone bill due? *frantically looks for phone bill* *finds phone bill* *phone bill due yesterday* I knew they wouldn't have shut me off that quick, especially since I haven't been able to even get out for 2 days with all the ice we had...luckily I have a cell phone...I :heart: my cell phone! *grabs trusty cell phone and calls phone company repair number on phone bill* Friendly telephone lady runs a test on the line and finds a short in the line! :ohmy: she says to unplug everything...all phones, answering machine, computer. And leave it unplugged for about 10 minutes.

Weird, I never had anything like this before! I wonder if all the snow and ice we had this week might have caused it :shifty:

I finally plug everything back in, and it works! YAY :dance: back online! whew! that was scary! :hyper:

:crack:

I was really hoping this thread would be about the movie, Short Circuit.

I was totally let down...

#5 is alive! :heart: :hyper:

johne5.jpg

I truthfully remember going to see Short Circuit 2 twice in the theater with one of my friends because we thought it was so funny.... I was in elementary school though, please dont blame me...

Johnny 5 quotes:

Iiiiiinput
Incorrect

Back
Top Bottom