IT'S OFFICIAL #Shoeless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I forgot my wonderiffic Nikes at my boyfriend's...80 miles away. :mad:

I don't have any other decent sneakers. :mad:

I have plenty of dressy shoes...but I am severely lacking casual shoes. :mad:

Actually, I'm severely lacking casual clothes in general. :mad:

Good thing he got me a sweatshirt. :up:

THAT I HAVE NO GOOD SNEAKERS TO WEAR WITH NOW! :mad:

fah said:
Hey, what did you wear on feet on your way home :hmm:

Or did you just not notice you weren't wearing shoes :wink:

:lol:

Well, I worked before I went down there...so I had on dress shoes. I brought my Nikes with...but I had stuck my dress shoes on quick to take the dog out before I left, and then I forgot about my Nikes. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

omigor bc, i forgot about that wwujd website until i saw your sig just now. :lmao:

HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!! :lmao: :heart:

I wish I'd done a site like that. :up:

He said he is going to sell them on eBay and advertise them as being "like new...don't stink!" because he teases me for using so much foot spray. :mad: :lol:

Oh...

...and...APPARENTLY...though I did lock the door before leaving his apartment...the door hadn't latched. :mad: He said when he got home, he didn't even have to use his key because the door just pushed open.

I had realized I left my shoes inside right after I left, but I hadn't even tried the door because I knew I'd locked it. :|

Okay, so...I've left his apartment unlocked, I've scratched his truck, I've spilled and overflowed while watering his plants (right after he told me to be careful not to spill), and since I've been going to visit him, his electricity bill has gone up.

No wonder his bed tries to eat me. :mad:

Well, it does! It's a waterbed...it tries to suck me in. :mad:

I swear it makes me seasick sometimes. :barf:

Bonochick said:

No wonder his bed tries to eat me. :mad:

:ohmy:

I hope he doesn't have his plants on top of the tv (I know so many people who do that and then water them while they are still sitting on top of the tv). :uhoh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I am wearing socks. :)

Me too. Mine are black with pink polka dots. I have two pairs of really fluffy socks and they are falling apart. I leave trails of blue/ red fluff behind me when I'm wearing them and one morning it was all over the house, I didn't notice because I walked through the living room/ kitchen/ hall and went back to my room. My Mum came home from work, went beserk and I spent the rest of the night trying to vacuum it up. It really was everywhere. :mad:

I made an impromptu trip, and my shoes are now back with me, safe and sound. :cute:

Then I decided to venture off to a nearby town by myself to go to the mall this morning, and I got my ass lost. :mad:

Thankfully, a phone call to my boyfriend helped guide my ass home...after he was finished laughing at me. :mad:

I have 4 pairs of Nike's. Always a back up and a back up for the back up.

Current favourites:

2674_46826.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom