It's Official shhhhhh....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Apparently there's 12 members online at the moment... all seems quiet.

but only 4 screennames are showing. :hmm: :scratch:

I'm here. I've been here most of the day. I just watched Signs. It sucked. I also watched Unfaithful. It was better. My friend kept screaming during Signs. I don't know why :|

I think I'll be here for a little while longer :)

I love being able to see everyone. :up:

Sometimes there'll be like 8 people in IO and they're all invisible :laugh:

invisibility allows people here to blend into the environment so the men in white coats have their work cut out

invisibility = :madspit:

why would we care if someone read our name? :shrug:

yeah i'm not invisible. who cares if they can see you? i mean...if you just posted, its obvious your online anyway , right?

to each his own! :shrug:

i sometimes am...usually the days that i leave my computer on all day & leave the interference page open. I guess I do it then because I'm only sometimes posting, but my name would be on the whole time. :shrug:

i like being invisible because i like my privacy. i feel weird if people can see what thread im reading or posting.

Every so often, I turn invisible mode off...usually just for a few hours; I like to spice my life up with something different.

Yeah.

:|

i'm invisible...i don't know why i turned in visible, i think i accidentally clicked something the last time i changed my avatar, but i think i like not being seen...but then again i get all cranky when i think that no one knows i exist at interference...

i like not being seen by people i know but don't really know well enough to want to talk to...i used to think that if i wore a different hat, i'd get away with this...for a while it worked, until i got a reputation for wearing a plaid cap OR my baseball hat that no one could identify

Back
Top Bottom