ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:
my cat ginger only licks wet food, she never eats it.

especially the kind with the gravy and the little meat chunkies.

when she's done, the gravy is all gone and there's a tiny pile of dry meat chunkies...she's really weird. :coocoo:

:lol: My Molly cat is the same. She just licks all the gravy or jelly stuff off the food and leaves the rest. Luckily my other cat Spock will eat basically anything that's put in front of her so the food doesn't go to waste.

Re: Re: no...not Iams....

bonosloveslave said:

Samralf - did you read this somewhere? I'd be interested to know where you got this info......I get alot of free things from Iams because they want my business when I become a vet, and I'm sure they'd downplay (or just not tell us) changes in their ingredients, but they came and talked to us after the change over and said they had upgraded the ingredients they were using :shrug:

I'm not sure where I read it so it could be false but I find it hard to belive that a company like proctor and gamble would make their food better, lower the price, and make it available to grocery stores. I don't think they messed with Eukanuba. I did notice around that time my vet stopped selling Iams and went with Hill's now he has eukanuba and hills.

Since they sell Iams in the grocery stores doesnt it mean its lower quality? :confused: So confused.

Anyway, Zoey is all of a sudden eating her wet food again. Nutro.. the one from the humane society.. so I picked up a few more cans of that and returned the iams cuz she wouldnt touch it. I do think I'm only going to feed her very little wet food and mostly dry food to preserve her cute little teeth.

That cat is a friggin terror though let me tell you :scream: Every time the front door opens, her curious little ass tries to run out :angry: That makes me nervous. So I have to walk backwards when I leave the house :| Luckily my building is pretty much enclosed so if she did run out I'd most likely be able to get her no problem.

Now her new fun thing to do is climb up the back of my leather computer chair :|:|:| :crazy:
And dont even try to pet her when she's in her playing attack mode.. she'll get your hand good. :mad:

Psycho Cat!!!

Sicy said:
Since they sell Iams in the grocery stores doesnt it mean its lower quality? :confused: So confused.

Anyway, Zoey is all of a sudden eating her wet food again. Nutro.. the one from the humane society.. so I picked up a few more cans of that and returned the iams cuz she wouldnt touch it. I do think I'm only going to feed her very little wet food and mostly dry food to preserve her cute little teeth.

That cat is a friggin terror though let me tell you :scream: Every time the front door opens, her curious little ass tries to run out :angry: That makes me nervous. So I have to walk backwards when I leave the house :| Luckily my building is pretty much enclosed so if she did run out I'd most likely be able to get her no problem.

Now her new fun thing to do is climb up the back of my leather computer chair
And dont even try to pet her when she's in her playing attack mode.. she'll get your hand good.

Psycho Cat!!!

Awwww.. sounds like every cat I've ever had! Part of the fun!! :lol: :crack:

Don't buy Zoey food at a grocery store!! It most likely will not be the freshest thing around. Many are leery about buying pet food at a grocery store!! So, in fact, the food ends up being old!
Go to a pet store...the turnover is high...and of course you want to feed Zoey the best!! :hug:
Fucking gorgeous cat, by the way!!
I think I'm gonna steal her when you're not looking.:evil: :tongue:

Yeah I've been getting her food at Petco. I wont buy it at grocery stores.

I went home on my lunch and she gave me so much love :cute:
Rubbing all on my legs and jumping up to rub on my hand :heart:

Toey

336%3B868%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233839295%3C9ot1lsi

336%3B868%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383929945ot1lsi

336%3B868%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383929%3A66ot1lsi

336%3B868%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383997232ot1lsi

daisybean said:
Do you leave her messages on your answering machine?

I do that for Whiskers sometimes...I used to do it a lot in high school. I would call from the pay phone at lunch because I had an answering machine right next to my bed, and Whiskers was always sleeping in my bed during the day, so I knew she'd hear me. :cute:

Sicy said:
Isnt that kind of teasing them though? :der:

Well, gee, ya make it sound mean...:sad:

I always thought it was just a sweet little greeting to let her know that mommy was thinking of her. :cute:

Aww.. dont be sad.

I could just picture the cat being all "mommy mommy! I can hear you but I cant see you.... wtf!" :laugh:

Rate my Zoey :cute:

lol

I love how she stands! :lol: With her little paws turned outwards.

336%3B876323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383%3C28597ot1lsi

Sicy said:
Aww.. dont be sad.

I could just picture the cat being all "mommy mommy! I can hear you but I cant see you.... wtf!" :laugh:

Rate my Zoey :cute:

lol

I love how she stands! :lol: With her little paws turned outwards.

336%3B876323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383%3C28597ot1lsi

TOEY! :cute:

ah! some true demon kitty action going on in some of those pics! :mac:

well I probably got the paw print all wrong since I can't see the bottom of her toes in the pics very well....

:cute:

Attachments

• toey_lgo_0303.jpg
    toey_lgo_0303.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 58
Zoey freaks me out!! :scream: :lol:

I'm still trying to get used to her personality and figure her out. She sneaks up on me! I swear she's so quiet.. I'll turn around and she's sitting there staring at me with those big eyes :crazy: She's always staring at me actually. She startles me sometimes.. lol. I guess I'm not used to a cat in my apartment. :shifty:
I catch her staring at me all the time .. its weird :crack:

And the only time she meows is in the kitchen :eyebrow: Even when I'm not in there. She tries to play with the corner of the kitchen floor and then she stares up at the counter or she just walks around there and meows :coocoo: And its not for food because she has food and even when I'm preparing her food she pays no attention to me. :der:

Then she wants to come cuddle :hug: :yawn:

Pita HATES cuddling... yet she still loves to crawl up next to me at night :der: :cute:

Then there's the ever so lovely incesstant mewing for food as I am stumbling around the house trying to get ready for work in the morn :rolleyes:

Dude. Sicy. Your cat was in my dreams last night. :crack:

The dream didn't make that much sense...but of what I can remember, I was over at a friend's talking...and stuff...and um... next thing I know Zoey jumps up on the couch purring like crazy. :huh:

:shifty:

____
I do remember saying "you've got a really cute cat!" :D

My Jarvis stares at me and follows me around incessantly. Kitties really do all have very different personalities.. Zoey might be still getting used to living with you, and is still a bit nervous. I dunno... :shrug:

My she is gorgeous, though. :heart:

I went to take the trash out when I got home from work yesterday and as I was walking back up to the door I could hear her meowing :crack: :cute: And she does follow me everywhere. Everytime I turn around there she is
bigeyes.gif

I'm sure she is still getting used to everything... but I wouldnt call her nervous. She's already acting like she owns my place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom