ITS OFFICIAL # she's here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
336%3B6%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233836%3A83%3A6ot1lsi

:macdevil: :evil: :lmao: :heart:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
I have to admit, I'm afraid of Toes.

:ohmy:

no need to be afraid. She's a gentle kitty. She held a pencil in one paw last night! :lol:

Now, if Sicy can get her to write with it she'd make a billion dollars! :wave:

wow, whereve i been. i already told you how i felt about the cat :wink:, im very happy that you could finally get one. if i wasnt so allergic to cats, i would love one inside too.

great choice!

:D

Well now I'm really confused. I tried again this morning to give her the wet food that the humane society gave me, Nutro, and she ate it. :| But she wouldnt eat it yesterday, or any other kind yesterday.

WEIRDO !!! :scream:

I miss her.... :sad:

Im allergic to my cats Sicy...............the dust in their fur blocks my nose up and its worse at night, BUT this is as far as it has gotten..........but I still snuggle Darcy into bed with me at night, or she sleeps on top of the duvet, then at a certain time I feel her getting up ready to go downstairs, and take her down.

I dont care about the blocked nose! Although, i should be covering the bed pillow to help really.....breathing in the dust isnt helpin I guess.......but I just love her to much to care about it!

Shes a wee dody dodums!!!!!!!!

Oh and before we got our kittens we went to a Sanctuary, but when they asked where we lived and busy road, etc, they seemed doubtful about ever letting us have one, IF we were to decide on that......and I fell in love with an owner's cat! It was tortoiseshell.........well mainly black.......and there was a very black one with lime-green eyes!

WANTED TO TAKE ALL HOME!

Sicy said:

Well now I'm really confused. I tried again this morning to give her the wet food that the humane society gave me, Nutro, and she ate it. :| But she wouldnt eat it yesterday, or any other kind yesterday.

WEIRDO !!! :scream:

I miss her.... :sad:

maybe she just doesn't like to eat the same thing all the time :shrug:

I know I wouldn't like to eat wet food every day :laugh: :cute:

Sasha used to go nuts for her wet food. She wanted it all day every day and as much as she could get of it :lol:

Well I just made an appointment with the vet for this friday. I get one free vet visit within a week of adoption, just to double check her out make sure everything's cool.

Good thing she's not like Chi Chi. :uhoh: You just pull the cat carrier out and Chi Chi runs and hides. Then once you've finally caught her, its nearly impossible to get her in the box. Chi Chi gets house calls from vets :rolleyes: She's that much a pain in the ass :lol: Zoey didnt seem to mind the car ride at all.

my cat ginger only licks wet food, she never eats it.

especially the kind with the gravy and the little meat chunkies.

when she's done, the gravy is all gone and there's a tiny pile of dry meat chunkies...she's really weird. :coocoo:

:lol: omg Sasha used to do that!!! She didnt like the chunks, just the juice.. so we always had to give her the mashed up kind.

That is too funny :laugh:

Sicy said:
:lol: omg Sasha used to do that!!! She didnt like the chunks, just the juice.. so we always had to give her the mashed up kind.
oh yeah my cat jonathan is like that. our cats are ultra picky, we feed them fancy feast (the can splits four ways) and they will only eat the sliced varities. :rolleyes: and jonathan just sits there and licks up the juice. he eats the food too though, but he mostly has the juice so we don't give him tons of the food. and my cat sunnie will not eat people food, except for one thing, it's either shrimp or tuna (i forget). i've got the pickiest cats in the world. :laugh:

Re: no...not Iams....

samralf said:
Iams is not the same Iams. Since Proctor & Gamble bought Iams they changed their ingredients for the worse.

Samralf - did you read this somewhere? I'd be interested to know where you got this info......I get alot of free things from Iams because they want my business when I become a vet, and I'm sure they'd downplay (or just not tell us) changes in their ingredients, but they came and talked to us after the change over and said they had upgraded the ingredients they were using :shrug:

Zoey broke her feather off of her cat tree yesterday.

And today I got home and part of the string of the feather is gone :scream:

I looked everywhere.. cant find it. I'm thinking she ate it :crack: I checked her poop but didnt see anything. :angry:
Chi Chi ate a long ass thread once and we had to take her to the vet.. eventually she pooped it out but the vet said it could have wrapped around her intestines and killed her. :|

Bad Zoey :shame:

336%3B786323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233839295%3C3ot1lsi

Sicy said:
I looked everywhere.. cant find it. I'm thinking she ate it :crack: I checked her poop but didnt see anything. :angry:

:no: *tries hard not to imagine Sicy doing that* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom