IT'S OFFICIAL #Shall I Be Evil?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...this guy at another message board is using a picture as his signature that's linked out of my Photobucket account. I really don't care...but...I COULD have fun with this by deleting that picture and uploading another with the same filename, thus giving it the same URL. The best part is that unlike when you change your signature here, your old signature remains in all of your old posts. His past posts would be linked with whatever image I choose. :evil:

Should I? :shifty:

I just noticed that somebody put that image on their band's MySpace profile too, using my URL. :shifty:

I don't know...I feel like I'm gonna wuss out. :lol:

Unless, of course, I could find the perfect replacement. :hmm:

:evil:

stapp.jpg

Like I said, I don't really mind...but...it really is an internet etiquette faux pas, and it's my stuff, so...I can't help if I decided to switch around my files. :angel:

Ya know what? I noticed that if you don't hit "Refresh"...it may not show the new pic. The old pic still shows. Cookies, cache...whatever computer crap. Anyway...I'm not sure he has noticed. :shifty: He's been posting a bunch and hasn't changed it yet. Others have noticed though. Someone said, "nice new pic on your sig. fag." :shame: :lol:

That band also updated their MySpace, but the pic is still there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom