It's Official# Serious. Please Read...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A guy once bought me a drink while I was in the bathroom. When I returned, I refused to drink it, but instead asked the bartender to make me a new one. He (bartender) understood and said he didn't blame me.

NEVER leave your drinks unattended, even for a sec guys. Some places don't allow you to take your drinks into the bathroom...if you have to leave your drink, leave it with a friend that you trust, or else dump it and don't drink from that glass again.

Be careful :sad:

Sicy said:
How did you know? How did you feel?? JESUS!
Well basically I lost 2-3 hours of my life. I have to hear it from my friends........ Look up Rohypnol (sp) on the internet and basically that was me. I couldn`t walk, do anything for myself had severe chills, I was hysterical. The next day I was sick still, so stoned my friend had to carry me to the hospital practically. We reported the whole thing to the police and they took it very seriously.

Thx for all your kind wishes. :hug:

Rohhypnol. Ugh.

I am glad you are ok. I never heard anything like that happened to one of my friends, and I am not really worried of leaving a drink alone, but that?s just because I am a guy.

There?s a lot of assholes around, it seems. Good that you had friends who took care of you.

Hope all is well in Montreal

Angel said:
We reported the whole thing to the police and they took it very seriously.

They really need to find these people and stick it to them! Make it known to other people how it is punishable - show people that there are consequences to these stupid actions. I am glad to see they took it seriously, and hopefully they are able to pull this guy off of the street for some time.

oh angel :hug: peach, i'm so sorry to read this, my blood ran cold when i saw it :(

at my uni...there is a huge problem with this. and one night my floor had a supper together and our RAs put food coloring in the drinks of the girls who looked away or left it -- we all got scared straight there.

this did, however, happen to one of my best friends who wasn't so lucky to have such fantastic friends as you have...but i found her just in time...anyway :sigh:

i....i am just so glad you are ok physically :hug: x100,000,000

omg Angel...that's just :barf: That's playing games with people's lives. :yell:
I don't do bars and clubs...so I don't have to worry here but I'm glad you posted about this to educate ppl who do frequent clubs, etc......I've heard about this happening many times before...and needless to say I'm so happy and relieved that you're okay. :sigh:
What people don't realize is that if that they are going to drug people...they could possibly be putting that person in so much danger that death can result. :angry:
Some people can have such severe allergies and reactions to these drugs.....and can actually *die* from it.
That's murder if you ask me.:|
:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom