It's Official #scanners and kitties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irelandwhispers

War Child
My sis got a scanner for her college graduation. She scanned a pic of my kitty for me. I miss my kitty, but I will see her again finally when I go home Saturday.

33753%3C5923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B58%3D%3A36%3Dxroqdf%3E23233944478%3C%3Aot1lsi

:heart: perdy eyes :heart:

:heart: Glimmer :heart:

irelandwhispers said:
My sis got a scanner for her college graduation. She scanned a pic of my kitty for me. I miss my kitty, but I will see her again finally when I go home Saturday.

33753%3C5923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B58%3D%3A36%3Dxroqdf%3E23233944478%3C%3Aot1lsi

:heart: perdy eyes :heart:

:heart: Glimmer :heart:

gee..for a minute there I had an image of poor wittle kitty pressed up against the glass.....DOH!!!! stop that....:eyebrow:

KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got beautiful kitties, iwhispers!!

Sad about your other booboo you had to give away :sad:

I have a scanner and I have pictures of my kitties but unfortunately I've not yet mastered the art of posting pictures. Ok, ok, I've never even tried. But if someone would be kind enough to help I'd love to post 'em!

When you hit reply there is a gray box that says 'browse' under the reply box.. just click that and find the pic on your computer and open it. It will automatically attach it as long as it is less than 100k. You can only attach one picture per post though so if you have a lot you may want to upload them to a free picture hosting site like snapfish and then just post the url's of the pictures here. You can PM me if you have more questions! :wave:

Omigod I finally figured it out! The enigma that is picture posting! I feel so accomplished!

Anyway, enough about me. Those are my two boys. Seuss is the tiger and Tihua is the black one. I'm pretty much obsessed with them.

Back
Top Bottom