It's Official # Say Roses Mi Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
-or- My room is messy.

Sorry, I'm too addicted to the anagram website.

Anyways... I borrowed my roommate's webcam, which he bought for $20... And I thought I'd try this attachment thingie...

Me + my room = :crazy:

Attachments

• my room 006.jpg
    my room 006.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 60
Welcome to the jungle...

:mac:

Attachments

• my room.jpg
    my room.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 61
looks like the mods dont care, but then, this is IO, and anything goes.

you have lots of books mofo! :hyper:

can i come over and borrow them all? :wave:

Yo! No one messes with my CDs! :mad: :tongue: I got them catalogued on my personally designed database.

That bookshelf you see... 7' high x 4' wide.. Built 13 years ago.... The books are double stacked, ie there more books behind the ones you see outside. :crazy:

Uh... am I really that blind? I swear I don't see a 7' high bookshelf in that picture... nor the books that are s'posedly in it :scratch:

oooooooooh! THOSE books! :reject: :lol: *looks around* wow :ohmy: I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has to break their neck getting their way to the bed heh heh. I dunno how people can live with white walls with little to nothing hanging on them! :no:

Here's my room some time ago. Oh, and no the walls aren't really "Interference Blue." It's actually a nice minty green color that "Restoration Hardware" uses in their stores. For some reason it came out blue in the picture. Since this picture was taken I have since doubled my CD collection :der:
room.jpg

336%3A%3B%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D389%3D%3C55%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3A4%3A34%3Aot1lsi

here's the U2 corner of my room. a small room. messy

This corner is positioned right above my sleeping head
(sleeping head not in this picture)

are they all G'n'R cd's?

who puts a water job in the midst of their cd's?
that's music is thirsty business I spose! :sexywink:

I'm sure mofo posted a pic of his bookshelf with lots and lots and lots of books.....

Did I reply to the wrong thread?
:lmao:

books...:hyper:

Oh well.
*crawls under rock and hides*

Ya I found it Angela! LOL I swear I was blind there for a second cause it no books hehe. But yea... I'm going to Ikea tomorrow to buy another CD thingy. anyone wanna come help? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom