it's official "say a little prayer for me"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
so I went down to pass in a resume today at Fred's Records. Awesome little record store downtown...

I passed it in and then went to the listening post for a while (mogwai's new cd is their best yet)

anyway...one of the workers comes up to me and presses the stop button and asks me if I would like to do an impromtu interview...I say "sure", of course

it went really well! I showed a good knowledge in all area of music and we had a few laughs too.

my only strike was not knowing alot of traditional newfie music (celtic stuff)..but they assuerred me that would not be held against me.

cross your fingers for me pleeease!

my first real job(mcdonald's doesnt count) was at a record store. you'll learn all of the categories of music without really trying. good luck!

I get promos

Just write cd reviews for a newspaper thats what I do once a week and they give me albums to listen to

Their song Golden Porsche is my favorite by them ever!!

too short though :(

oh kirkerinoooo!

that's awesome, i'm giddy with glee at the chance that you'll be able to work at the local record store.

high fidelity style.

i don't see why they wouldn't want to hire you, but good luck anyway!!

Kathleen Turner Overdrive.

:up:

But seriously... do you think you can commit to condescending looks of pretentious narcissism for an entire shift? I don't know if I can have a satisfying music shopping experience without the insecure wonder if the dude behind the register is secretly laughing at my choices.

You can do it.

They are crazy if they don't offer you the job.

Good luck. :up:

Enjoy learning all that Celtic music stuff. :)

Back
Top Bottom