IT'S OFFICIAL #Save The ABEL Fund

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
We need your help in saving the ABEL. Your generous donation, no matter what amount, would be appreciated. After we receive your donation, you will be sent a certificate suitable for framing (or not).

a portion of the proceeds will go directly to the Save the Bonochick fund.

in some galaxies these donations may be considered tax deductable

Last edited:
i'll portion your ass

then it wouldn't be the Save the ABEL Fund :p

I will donate a bottle of fine whishey

once I've drank all the whiskey

and if someone else will pay the shipping charges

gee abel...sorry all I seem to have in my pocket are these peanuts tied together by neon orange string of some sort....and I think you have plenty of that already...so here Ill just give you a lucky charms....its a green clover...no wait I ate that one...its a blue heart...doh..ate that one too...yellow moon...yah I didnt eat that one yet...;)

I call it the "get ABEL out of debt" program!

I can surely help you.......

I know you have had troubles with credit cards and your checking account balances (and you think no one reads your journal....:laugh:).

Two ways I can help (as a self-proclaimed Debt Counselor):

Post here in this thread your checking account number AND routing number, as well the bank and your branch address...and I will make sure I will get you a loan.....no interest...direct deposit!

- OR -

I can actually pay your credit card debts (this whole "winning the lottery" thing has really helped me...now I can help YOU!).

All I need you to do is post all of your credit card numbers here in this thread! Make sure you give me that extra set of digits on the back (three digit number) as well as the expiration number.

Expect a letter from your credit card companies saying your balance has been paid in full in about a month!

All you have to do is select option 1 or option 2....and place your signature on this thread!

I am sooooo happy I can help you! :D

Last edited:
Yes...looks like angie wants to suggest the checking (cause "chequeing" doesn't really work in ANY language I would participate in) option!

Go ahead, ala van harlem, give my debt relief program a testimonial!

As an extra added bonus, ABEL, AFTER you get out of debt, I can, for an additional exorberant charge, teach YOU how to be rich through investing in real estate!

RICH!!!! Guaranteed, or I will refund you the interest I have collected on your payment! :up:

chequeing does not work, naturally as it doesn't need to.
cheque works in all tenses.

honestly zoneee, this is like common language 101.

and for what it's worth, the best way to invest and get good and semi fast returns IS through real estate :p
unless you illiterate yanks don't have tax breaks on property like say, australia which is clearly more advanced than you
:D

and now, as i have let the bull out, i will depart quickly and allow you to respond in typical hot headed oshtraylya bashing as well...you not only cant handle my superior insults, you have little left to say now, right?
:sexywink:

I never have LITTLE to say! :sexywink:

So, before we get into the whole investing debate...lets chat about this whole cheque thing. Do you just call it a Cheque account? Where is the ing in all of this?

I am suprised the aussies don't call it a chequie! [/aussieretort]

Yes...I do not have a vast knowledge of the Aussie real estate laws. BUT, I do have a certified real estate lic. for the good old US of A! Yes, for real estate purposes, I use the name Vern Guillen, and up until my 21st birthday, I also used the rest of his driver's Lic. I conveniently "found" in his pocket while we took the bus from Decatur to Toledo!

He was my first "debt relief" client! :up:

first off, cheque.

it is cheque, or cheques. simple as that really. a cheque account, no 'ing' needed. it is not a verb, therefore rendering any ing useless....

as for real estate...how fascinating you started your illustrious career in such a field. you know they only rank just above used car salespeople in most developed countries dont you?
you sound vaguely like the first investor i dealt with. he belonged to the shadey association of Smythe, Wiley and Conne. he was gerald wiley. or gerry :up: as he preferred. his teeth had more porcelain than the ensuite vanity of the property he tried to sell me. poor gerry :up: came to an unfortunate 'wiley' end.
i'll give him offshore cayman island accounting.

:wink:

ah, yes...I am not sure what is wrong with used car sales? :eyebrow:

In addition to real estate and debt relief, I am also into "slightly used" electronics, jewelry and cars. :up:

It may seem odd that these car's ignition box may be a bit, how can I put this....:hmm:...damaged. Or, sometimes people are put off by the broken window or scratched-off registration number, but THATS why I can pratically give these cars away. Most of them are low mileage, and every once in a while, I'll also throw in whatever you find in the trunk too!

Can you beat that? Not really.

when you dive into water, does an oil slick rise to the surface?
you seem the type. unless of course your toupee means you cant swim.

VIN numbers are highly overrated. if joe from bodgey brothers used car sales can get me a pink slip and green slip, who's asking questions?!

and the smell eminating from the boot will fade after time, right?

stinky boots. ha!

Angela Harlem said:
and the smell eminating from the boot will fade after time, right?

You know, that is the one job it seems as if I CAN'T do...get the smell out of my boots. I mean, after a long hard day of real estate and "slightly used" sca...I mean sales, and my boots always, at least 50% of the time, STINK.

I was always told (by advertisments) "never let them see you sweat." So, I do that by making sure I only perspire in my boots. It creates quite the scent....you know...the smell of success. Not everyone can handle the scent of success when I remove my boots. It sends the rottweilers to the corners of my trailer.

Anyway...any suggestions on that?

Last edited:
Re: stinky boots. ha!

zoney! said:

You know, that is the one job it seems as if I CAN'T do...get the smell out of my boots. I mean, after a long hard day of real estate and "slightly used" sca...I mean sales, and my boots always, at least 50% of the time, STINK.

I was always told (by advertisments) "never let them see you sweat." So, I do that by making sure I only perspire in my boots. It creates quite the scent....you know...the smell of success. Not everyone can handle the scent of success when I remove my boots. It sends the rottweilers to the corners of my trailer.

Anyway...any suggestions on that?

odo29h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom