It's Official #SalomeTown Meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Due to the overwhelming number of replies daily to the randomoeeonmomomomom thread, IO has collected some dust.

We need to dust off the threads at once!

Who's going to volunteer?

what is this meeting about? :confused:

i'd volunteer the queen but she scares people. maybe she and the monkey could work together. :|

some asstrap wanted a meeting or something

Cleaning is a filthy dirty nasty job.
I know who I think should do it.

Flower, dont you agree?

Wide Load.

:macdevil:

Hmmm.. maybe a wide load picture is in order

Actually cats would be good too.. their tongues are nice and scratchy.. they could wipe up all that dust in no time!

:D

i always feel like i don't know.

Bonochick said:
I feel like I have nothing to say anymore.

come on bc. give us a good one time... story. pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase?! :drool:

Re: i always feel like i don't know.

Screaming Flower said:

come on bc. give us a good one time... story. pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase?! :drool:

If you insist!!!!!!!!!! :D

One time, in Marinette City Park, my best friend and her boyfriend and I were playing on the playground equipment. I went down the tube slide, and when I came out, my best friend and her boyfriend were running towards my car, and I was like, "Hey, where are you going?", but they kept running, and they got in my car, and they drove away!!! I was sooooo freaked out and upset, so I crawled up the tube slide and hid in there and cried. When they came back, I wouldn't come out of the tube slide, so they came down it together, and Kim slid down first, so she kicked my head until we slid to the bottom. I was soooooooo mad because I didn't know how long they'd be gone or where they took my car! I would never let anybody drive my car. Well, except for this one time.........

your ball is cute

salami you should come to the random thread right now then.

turn around....look at what you seee-eee-eeee.....

This is like in the Neverending Story when they have that big meeting because the Nothing is destroying Fantasia and the Empress is dying and that bat is there with the Night Hob and the guy with the racing snail and the Rock Biter and the elephant heads and the people with all the faces and that one leader guy is like, "we have a great warrior here named Atreyu who will save us all" and Atreyu comes up and everyone is like "hey, you're a kid" but then he's like, "I'm the only Atreyu. Maybe I'll just go home then" and the other guy is like, "No!" and Atreyu gets the auryn and then the music plays and he rides Artex all around Fantasia until they get to the Swamp of Sadness so I think we need a warrior from the great plains people who hunt the purple buffalo and he can go on a quest to save IO and go through oracles and stuff and can I have a luck dragon? The end.

bring back the monkey.

i loved that movie. my mom did not. she took me to it when i was little and she thought the title was rather appropriate.

Re: Yeah - Bunny foo foo here

zonelistener said:
I am annoyed by the Random thread. I want IO back. And the monkley can come to if it has Marmaduke's diapers on.

Heyyyy FOOFOO!!!!!!! :lol:

I :heart: IO and thought I'd start this thread to encourage all of us to post alot in a thread in IO.

Soo.... post away!! :yes:

zoney needs help

334%3A772%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C4%3A6%3C534ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom