it's official @Salome's dating agency

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did he mention yet that he is a millionaire?

Its a real shame though, as he is donating it all to the Order Of Dorks and Native Animals - his favourite nunnery.

:sigh:

:lol:

Interesting how this thread is turning...but I think we need to clear one thing: what about European girls? Doesn't living closer to the applicant count for anything?

*ducks from all the Americans*...what? I think that question is not to be neglected

I dunno if this counts for anything, I can't sew, but as it turns out I discovered I can make clothing out of duct tape :sexywink: :flirt:

Originally posted by ABEL:
I can make clothing out of duct tape

:eek: :shocked: :eek: :lmao:

Well... I'm 17, non-smoker, female, alive, not picky, and i can do good housework(if you really mean housework-'housework'). Does that make me a perfect applicant?

:lmao: :D

got to love best friends who do all they can to keep you across the atlantic... :)

:wave: 25, non-smoker, can do a decent adam face...and i have cool shoes. Oh, and i live in london.

Megan's done a good job of advertising for me thus far... :yes:

I have to check with my secretary
since I don't trust myself to make decisions like this

but you do make a strong case

esp. bingy's plea :up:

ha ha ha ha ha ha - my humor is worse than the people on the ten O'Clock news

Salome -
based on Jenn's footwear.....I believe she is a shoe-in.

_______
:madspit: - anyone have a gun, that was beyond corny

meegannie said:
bingy wants salome to be his new daddy. :|

If salomy is my daddy (dadoo) and meggie calls him dadoo too, does that made me and meggie sisters?
If bingy calls salomy daddy too does that mean I'm now related to bingy too?

:huh:

Salomy's been spreading the love.

*bump*

this thread is dying...I don't think salome's ever gonna pick...I think he just made this thread for the attention :p :sexywink:

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom