ITS OFFICIAL #Saki

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Zoey has a new brother

saki3.jpg

saki5.jpg

saki2.jpg

:heart:

2 months old, the most adorable affectionate LOUDEST purrer ever. He just wants pets and scritches and rubbing his head all over me :love:

He's in the bathroom right now. Zoey hasnt officially met him yet but she knows he's here.

yertle-the-turtle said:
careful

that's how we got started

Oh dont worry. The cat limit here is 2 anyway. I couldnt handle any more than 2 :yikes:

what an adorable name for an adorable kitty!!! i love the third pic and of course the demon cat pic. :love:

i agree with calluna, you're going to love having two cats. and if all goes well, they will too. and trust me, all my (four!) kitties get along like peas in a pod.

aww how cute! :applaud:
he even kinda looks like Zoey! :cute:

i hope he and Zoey get along

I hope they get along too :scream:

I let him out for FIVE SECONDS and Zoey hissed and growled at him :angry: so back in the bathroom he went. :slant:

I know its normal though. Zoey hissed at my neighbors kittens too but she seemed to get used to Binky after a few visits.

i heard the worst thing to do is to separate the cats like that. but then again, i don't know cuz i've done it both ways and regardless, the older cats still hissed and batted at the new cat. but they got over it after a couple days.

so the best thing i can suggest is to let him out whenever you feel comfortable (i had to quarantine my little miss tabitha jones because she had ear mites so i had no choice) letting him out, and just giving her time to get used to sharing the space. but if after a week or two she's still growling at him, then i'd talk to someone or go look up info online.

cute cat

I heard that rubbing their head on your legs of whatever is a way of marking their territory, since they do it to tables and everything else in the house

Saki is absolutely precious!!

I'm sure you'll get tons of advice about introducing them. Just take your time. At the animal hospital I work in we always tell people to pay even more attention to the resident pet when they are introducing a new pet. Everything's new for Saki. Zoey needs the assurance. My boys never got to the point where they're overly affectionate with each other but they're pretty much pals now. :)

Good luck!

southern said:
very cute:yes:

gonna post them at cs too?:wink:
i'm sure the cat lovers want to see even if a FEW others don't

yeah I dunno :rolleyes: If I bump up that new kitty thread one more time JBond will probly ban me :p

They are both out right now. Saki just wants to play with Zoey but Zoey is very cautious. She hissed once only so far.

Saki is so small :lol:

zoeysaki.jpg

Basstrap said:
cute cat

I heard that rubbing their head on your legs of whatever is a way of marking their territory, since they do it to tables and everything else in the house

Its both marking territory and a warm greeting :)

ti-hua said:
Saki is absolutely precious!!

I'm sure you'll get tons of advice about introducing them. Just take your time. At the animal hospital I work in we always tell people to pay even more attention to the resident pet when they are introducing a new pet. Everything's new for Saki. Zoey needs the assurance. My boys never got to the point where they're overly affectionate with each other but they're pretty much pals now. :)

Good luck!

Yep, I know what I need to do. I belong to a cat forum too so I've read it all :laugh: Here's a trick not many know about. I just dabbed a bit of vanilla extract on each cat before I let them out. On the base of their tail, middle of their neck and under their chins. This way they smell the same, less hissing :)

Back
Top Bottom