IT'S OFFICIAL #Ryan Adams & Justin Timberlake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dude, there was this link, and it was funny as hell...but some of it was just wrong on so many levels...

I'll PM it to you. :shifty: It IS funny...but it's not really appropriate to link to, I decided. :der:

*pause*

Umm...is this gonna be deleted? :shifty: Cuz we really don't need it.

No, no! There's sassy stuff in that link! I hadn't read it all before I posted it...:reject:

Delete?

Sicy?

Salome?

Hello?

:shifty:

It was just this funny, fake dialog between them that somebody made up. But it's hilarious.

:shifty:

Drums.

:lol:

whites5.jpg

Okay...Non-Raunchy Parts I Loved...

Justin: Hello my adoring fans. J to The U to the S to the T to the I to the N to the T to the I to the M to the B to the E to the R to the L to the A to the K to the E here ready to show you some crazy dance moves and all the whole while making some yummy food and answering your questions y'all!

Ryan: The Emptiness from an open box reminds me of a summer long ago. Only in pain can we truly appreciate microwave food.

Justin: Drums!

~~~~~~~

Justin: I bet BRYAN Adams has slept with Meg. I bet you wanna be him now!

Ryan: Well at least I can write poetry and stuff. That means im cool and eclectic, perhaps even zany and a lost soul... I mean.. people may listen to Mr White all the time, and take his side against me, but I have things he doesnt. I have my aforementioned poetry. I have unique guitar skills, I have cooler hair than him, I have not slept with any member of my family, I have a heart of gold and a undying adoration for the sanctity of Love..

Justin: Yeah but I can do beat box. bck bck boo, bck-bck bck boo.

~~~~~~~

Ryan: You are a right twat Justin, no wonder Britney dumped you. You are an evil, hurtful son of a bitch who I wouldnt piss on if you were on fire...

Justin: But I can do beatbox. Bck Bck Bck-ch, Bck Bck Bck-Ch Ch. Drums.

Back
Top Bottom