It's Official #raw chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I am a good cook ... so good that my friends and family have dubbed me Martha Stewart. Well, Martha minus the stock scandal.

Anyway ...

I was making dinner last night while doing 5 other things at the same time. Unbeknownst to me, I set the oven to the wrong temperature.

It wasn't until I had started chowing down that I realized my chicken was not cooked.

Unfortunately with the way the dish is prepared at the end, there was no way I could salvage the dish.

So I consumeed a it of raw chicken and my stomach is feeling a bit off ... :help: I think I may have a touch of food poisoning due to consuming a bit of undercooked chicken.

I would warn you not to eat raw chicken but I think ABELs warning was great :up:

:hug: Feel better soon

well, like the old chinese proverb says
"better a raw chicken, then no chicken at all"

like the old chinese proverb says
"better to suffer from food poisoning, then no chicken at all"

:|

yeah that's happened to me before i think. i cubed my chicken and as i was eating it, i couldn't tell if the chicken tasted raw or fatty. it was hard to tell because it was only one or two pieces, i spit them out so as to avoid any stomach problems.

i don't know WHAT ya'll are talking about. Salmonella poisoning rocks! Passing out from dehydration rocks! Spending 4 hrs in the ER rocks! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! More raw chicken please!

I get scared of cooking chicken boobies (or breast for all the pc folk) as I can never tell whether its cooked properly or not and never really enjoy it cos I am examining every piece.

i got food poisoning once after eating chicken salad on the airplane...this was back when my dad was a pilot. we were on vacation, coming back home. he'd gotten his seat upgraded to first class, but he let me sit there instead, which was really nice. i had chicken salad for lunch. my parents were sitting in coach and just had the standard airline sub sandwiches. a few hours after i got home, i got very ill and barfed all night long. i didn't have to go to the er tho, it wasn't that bad, but it was bad enough. it was either the chicken salad from the airplane, or the wendy's burger i had on the way home...i think it was most likely the chicken salad :yuck: it tasted good at the time tho :shrug: for a long time after that i wouldn't even eat chicken :barf:

Last edited:
HeadsOnSticks said:
i don't know WHAT ya'll are talking about. Salmonella poisoning rocks! Passing out from dehydration rocks! Spending 4 hrs in the ER rocks! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! More raw chicken please!

HOS and Angela Harlem :lmao:

I have to tell a 'you had to be there' story. Ages ago I was doing the shopping with my sister and we went to Lenards the chicken place and she calmly stands at the counter and says "Can I have a kilo of chicken tits please" I was dying laughing, I swear it was horrible. I thought someone would call an ambulance on me I was so hysterical over it. My sister glances at me deadpan as the girl comes closer to the counter and says "Sorry? What was that?" "Oh, can I please get a kilo of chicken breast" I dont think the girl really did hear her the first time so she starts glaring at me thinking I was laughing at her.
After that we went to the supermarket and she was browsing the pre-packed mince so I decided pay back time and walked calmly up to her with the pet mince I had picked up before (all that gross Kangaroo meat and stuff which is not fit for human consumption) and leaned past this woman to say to her "Is this the stuff you want for that stir fry? Should taste pretty good, yeah?" The woman gave us the filthiest look and dropped her meat back in the cabinet and stalked off.

You really can't take us anywhere.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom