It's Official #random things on my personal drive at work

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One time on the way to work, I passed a plastic monkey sitting on the side of the road in a grocery cart.

One time, on my way back home, I saw a hitchhiker that looked like JT-era Bono, and I wanted to pick him up. :bono: :heart:

I resisted temptation though!

I took this picture of the Blue Ridge Mountains the last time I visited John. :)

Attachments

• blueridgemountains.jpg
    blueridgemountains.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 42
That's really pretty, BC. :) I :heart: the mountains. I was born in Wise, VA, and I used to love going to Eastern Kentucky in college. Appalachia is such a strange place.

meegannie said:
That's really pretty, BC. :) I :heart: the mountains. I was born in Wise, VA, and I used to love going to Eastern Kentucky in college. Appalachia is such a strange place.

I loved the mountains...we'd be driving, and I'd say, "Oh my God!!!" cuz they were so pretty...and John would say, "What?? What????" cuz he thought something was wrong. :laugh:

purty photos! :heart:

I want to do a drawing of those mountains meggy!

meggy, are you sure the photos you're trying to attach from your HD at work are in RGB mode? I thought I couldn't attach photos from my HD last week, but it was only cuz they were CMYK instead of RGB

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom