It's Official # RANDOM CURSINGS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*thumb heals and angelic choir accompany an intense heavenly light*

I'm healed!!!!!

I can...um....do things with my thimbs agains that I couldn't do before...

like....um.....er......yeah.....

kinda like when you have to push down on your skate laces with your thumbs....I can do that again

and I can kinda hit it with my plywood again

I'm going to break both of your thumbs, and your legs too while I'm at it.

Pommies is a term used by Australians and I believe New Zealanders towards British people..mainly towards British immigrants who move over to their country. Has many different originations which confuse the matter more than anything. Is essentially a derisive term in the outside world..but is used very affectionately in here by Zoomanda because she wishes to woo me :p

pommies can never wear shorts as pommie land never breaths pleasant weather into the surrounding day *~* pommies still cling to the monarchy and proudly save up tokens for their royal tea room set *~* pommies rarely cook when american sourced fast food chains can step in to save them the hassle *~* pommies cannot pull off american slang quite the same way..a proportion of the pommie species can quite easily pull off cockney rhyming slang when the mood takes them which many cannot *~* pommie delivery companies are to die for " Dear Anon, we called your home at 11 am even though you told us you would not be within the vicinity of these homely surroundings at that precise time. Despite repeatedly not ringing the doorbell, we received no reply from yourself and thus have left your rain sodden package round the back in a vacant bin space. Please ring any time between 5pm and 5.03pm when we will arrange to redeliver your package to the wrong address" ~*~ pommies never quite achieve a cohesive conversation and sometimes never lay claim to the point...here lie a tautless world for those who share pommie company...where an American would gladly bathe in the wonders of the words "yes" and "No" the polite pommie will reply to a kind second serving of cheesecake with "On reflection, I am not entirely disinclined to accept your delightful offer"..where lay the cohesive "yeah baby!" layeth a quick punch in the air and ""Goodness me! Indeed I am delighted! I answer life's challenge in the affirmative!" as he makes sweet love to his pommie wife

ACROB@T said:
Pommies is a term used by Australians and I believe New Zealanders towards British people..mainly towards British immigrants who move over to their country. Has many different originations which confuse the matter more than anything. Is essentially a derisive term in the outside world..but is used very affectionately in here by Zoomanda because she wishes to woo me :p

Thank you, I always wondered why they called you that.

Kinda like me being a Yank. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom