IT'S OFFICIAL#rambling on at 2 am because i'm bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Hey, it's 2 am on a not-so-beautiful Thursday morning. I have school starting up again, have to be up for 5:30, chances are I won't even find my bed tonight. I hate starting up school again after the holidays, it's such a bummer.

I think that Cheetos are evil, because they are soooo addicting... you just have to eat them until you can see the bottom of the bag and you go "EEEK! I ate the whole bag!" yep, that's what I just did. Had a glass of milk, too.

I am officially in love with the Boston DVD, it's so amazing... I think I may skim through that some time eventually tonight (this morning, technically). It's 23 degrees outside in Louisiana, can you believe... nice and toasty by now in the house though, only after I come home from work and find that the heater was turned OFF because my parents went out of town and, well, didn't really plan ahead apparently! I had a very long shift today, my feet hurt.

I'm also doing laundry still, yay... well I guess it's exciting, I can hear the spin cycle from here. I'll have to make the washer/dryer switch in a few minutes. I also ran a load of dishes in the dishwasher, we were running low on bowls. That is why I resorted to some Cheetos.

I wonder if I will see ice on the rooftops in the morning.

Tomorrow is my pay day, yippeeeee, it's about time because I need $$$$ and I wasn't about to withdraw any because I need to start saving up for the next U2 tour (ha)

well, I warned you I was rambling, didn't I? Nobody seemed to be posting, I got bored, so there ya go... It's Official.

Do NOT let this sink into oblivion.

If you got this far then you must be as bored as me
tongue.gif

beebs
i sat in the shopping mall today
in the food court eating a chicken schnitzel, swiss cheese and lettuce turkish bread sandwich
we sat there talking about the movie just seen which was Lord of the Rings, and suddenly this silver packet fell from the escalator going over head.
it looked like a mini chip packet. the boys who dropped it watched us watch them as they went all the way up the escalator.
i sat there staring at this silver packet, wondering whether they were coming to claim it and why they kept staring at us.

ALL of a sudden.........

this absolutely REVOLTING FOUL STENCH appeared out of nowhere and it was comign from the vicinty of this packet lying on teh ground near us looking like it was ready to explode.

The smell got stronger and stronger and was so disgusting everyone around us was holding their faces and screwing up their noses.
I said "I think its gonna blow"
WE grabbed our bags and lunch and got out of there as quick as we could, running past the girls with screwed up faces.

I dont know if it exploded, but damn it would ahve been funny if that thing had gone off and exploded all over those lunch eaters.

I didnt stick around to find out.
Sorry to build that up to nothing. Rather anti climatic huh?
Dont you just hate when that happens?
tongue.gif

------------------
Slane/Lon tour pics

when what happens? stinky things come crashing in on your meal or people tell anti climatic stories?
biggrin.gif

can i crash this older sister convention?

my day has been rather mundane, if that word means what I think it does. getting up for school sucks, especially after break. i agree Bebe, they should never end - breaks I mean. and I had work over break that I just didn't do. and I'm just not doing it again. I almost got run over coming out of the parking lot at school. that was fun..

oh I did do something today! I went to GAP outlet and I found these knit hats they were selling a year ago. They were the same ones that my friend and I got so that we matched and then she lost hers. She's been sad about it ever since, and I just found one again for her! I'm so happy hehe
I'll have to call her

ooh Hootie just came on the radio, loved them since third grade
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

"hold me, hold me cos i wanna get higher and higheeeeeer.....!"
sorry

I'm pretty bored myself actually, can you tell? I'm not swimming this week. I had a fight with my coach and I told him to just ignore me cos he shouldn't have to deal with my problems. now he's pissed.. i always manage to get myself into sticky situations *sigh*

ok, well it's been nice boring anyone who reads this, i must get back to working on my art project. I really love how it's turning out now that I've gotten my heart into it. I'll have to share it with you guys after I finish oh let's say about 15 years from now
smile.gif

and when i get a scanner
btw, Bebe, you should post more art..that Edge drawing of yours is great

Back
Top Bottom