IT'S OFFICIAL #Rabbit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Why is this in our freezer?????? :scream:

RabbitEwGrossYuck.jpg

silly rabbit, tricks are for KIDS

I thought rabbit meat was a common meal in Michigan. There was that whole segment on Michael Moore's first movie, "Roger and Me" where they had that women who was selling rabbits for pets OR food.

I think the most memorable quote from that movie was "they make good stewers!"

Rabbit Stew! Flint!!! :sick:

My sister and I play a game called Rabbit. Every first day of the month you have to be the first to tell the other one "Rabbit" first.

Wow, that sounds really stupid when I type it out like that.:|

It's fun though. I got her this month.:mad:

coemgen said:
My sister and I play a game called Rabbit. Every first day of the month you have to be the first to tell the other one "Rabbit" first.

Wow, that sounds really stupid when I type it out like that.:|

It's fun though. I got her this month.:mad:

I :heart: this idea! I might just have to borrow it if you don't mind! My sister and I do similar things. Keeps us laughing all the time :wink:

Does all the countries' flags at the bottom mean they're exporting rabbit to 5 other countries? This must be one big rabbit farm!

I'm a vegetarian, so :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

:tsk:

Years ago, and I do mean "years" and prior to Doozer's existence, my parents would drive to a very popular Mexican restaurant near San Pedro; OK, I won't lie, it was Wilmington but don't tell anyone..:shifty:

anyway, I was between 5 to 8 years old and I'd always be served the "child's plate"... a small combo of rice, beans and salad...plus this interesting piece of "meat" that looked like...well, whatever...it was RABBIT...OMG;

at the time my favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny and here I am chowing down on his cousin...I remember the taste being a little "dark" kinda oily...I definitely would NOT eat it again....:yuck:

It's better to eat the rabbit before the rabbit eats you!

animal-saddle-horse-rabbit-cowboy.jpg

Ernie and his grandma are going to be making the rabbit next week for dinner.

Obviously, I'll be making other dinner plans.

Bonochick said:
Ernie and his grandma are going to be making the rabbit next week for dinner.

Obviously, I'll be making other dinner plans.

Sooooooo....you'll be having the rabbit for dessert, then......? :confused: :scratch:

:wink:

I had rabbit in Spain (it was in the paella... there was only one choice for the main course, paella). :| It was really fatty and greasy. Not much substance to it.

amerrydeath said:
I had rabbit in Spain (it was in the paella... there was only one choice for the main course, paella). :| It was really fatty and greasy. Not much substance to it.

I found all Spanish meat to be of a really poor quality when I lived there. It's also not the place to go meat shopping if you are fond of rabbits. :|

Back
Top Bottom