It's Official#proof of my idiocy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
last night I went to the ATM at around 1:00am and I left to go to the 24 hour grocery store
then I realize as I am checking out my items that I left my bank card IN the bank machine
*slaps eyes*

When I go back the machine has eaten my card

*slaps eyes*

*rolls around in snow*

Are you actually sure the machine ate it? That is of course a lot better than the alternative...Maybe ring your bank and cancel the card...Do you have 24 hour phone numbers to call your bank?

No probs, I got up early, went to the bank got a new card and password...allis well

I knew that somebody didn't take the card because when I went back to see if it was still there the transcription record was still sticking out of the slot. and it said the correct balance.

Good choice of drink, sir.

I did that. In Los Angeles last November, as i was in a rush to catch the bus to take me to the GA line. I didnt even know it till the next day. Der.

Yes.,..the ATMis one ofthe sexiest places to be in the world

me and my future unknown wife will visit there several times a day

Basstrap said:
I knew that somebody didn't take the card because when I went back to see if it was still there the transcription record was still sticking out of the slot. and it said the correct balance.

Just because the transaction slip was still sticking out doesnt mean someone didnt take the card. :eyebrow:

freak :coocoo:

a friend of mine got $40 out of an ATM once...she didn't leave her card...she left the money :ohmy: ...of course when she went back, the money wasn't there :der:

I should probably get an ATM card...my bank sent me one a loooong time ago but I never used it...I think I'd be too tempted to take money out and spend it too easily :tsk:

Sicy said:

Just because the transaction slip was still sticking out doesnt mean someone didnt take the card. :eyebrow:

freak :coocoo:

ah ha!
but the card was INSIDE the machine

now...if somebody were to take the card before it got eaten they would have to say "no further transactions"and get the card back from the machine, afterwhich the slip would stick out.
If they took money off my card the slip would have shown a different sum of money than what I expected.
However it showed exactly what I expected...therefore, nobody withdrew money from my account.

CAPISH!?

kirk says: who else will join me in my idiocy?

then i says: no one with any brains!

yep. i called it.

:| tom brokaw would never have done it.

Basstrap said:

ah ha!
but the card was INSIDE the machine

now...if somebody were to take the card before it got eaten they would have to say "no further transactions"and get the card back from the machine, afterwhich the slip would stick out.
If they took money off my card the slip would have shown a different sum of money than what I expected.
However it showed exactly what I expected...therefore, nobody withdrew money from my account.

CAPISH!?

Doesn't mean they couldn't have withdrawn money five minutes later.

I Honestly Don't Have Anything Against Canadians...Just Against Kirk!

Ali Rose said:

go easy on him. Hes Canadian. :coocoo:

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom