It's Official# Pot Hole City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
With all this nasty snowy weather we have been having, it has created pot holes all over the place. You have got to be careful when driving, for they could do a real number to your car. :scream:

bonosgirl84 said:
it's so hard for me to imagine that people are still cold in other parts of the country.

td :hug:

Holy fuck, BeeGee....we don't really get spring here until the end of April. Snowing right as I type........:angry:

I remember driving to Kerry once and the bendy, windy, roads that are filled with pot holes in Ireland are terrible. After 9 hours of driving on them you feel really ill. And when a sign tells you it's only one mile to the next town it's more like 10 miles. It was awful. :crack:

tiny dancer said:
With all this nasty snowy weather we have been having, it has created pot holes all over the place. You have got to be careful when driving, for they could do a real number to your car. :scream:

At least you weren't sitting in the ass end of a bus going over those behemouths. :wink:
I can understand that doing that kills your car's shocks (?) but on a bus, it's just a bouncing box of fun. :yes:

weve got them here too....
i think they are from a combination of ice expanding in the cracks and then the snow plows doing some additional gouging.
we had alot fof snow this weekend....and it was nice out today so i took my dogs for a walk but there is no where to walk except on the road
im so sick of winter

My route to work everyday is pretty pot hole-free. Then the last two miles are more dangerous than letting Michael Jackson babysit your kids.

I remember, a few years ago, when my Grandfather came to visit me. He had just gotten back from Belarus, and after driving around with me he said, "the streets in Russia are better than this."

Grrrrrrrrr. Detroit. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom