It's Official$ Plattsburgh New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
:eyebrow:

My friend and I have started this thing where our email subject lines have nothing really to do with anything but to make you laugh, raise an eyebrow or whatever.

So yeah. Plattsburgh NY

Actually that has something to do with something as I think I will drive there on Sunday. Why? because I can. :sexywink:

... alas, the real reason for this post........ how to know when you are a total dumbass?

Answer?

When you refuse to see all the signs that lead in the direction of HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU THAT WAY and still continue to hold hope.

It's true. That is being a total dumbass.

... how to know when you are a total dumbass loser?

Answer?

When you decide to put all good judgement aside and compromise your pride by actually asking this person WHO WILL NEVER LIKE YOU THAT WAY if indeed this is true.

Wish me luck, or I will be looking for a high bridge in Plattsburgh to jump off of.

:kiss:

Last edited:
1940swordsplattsburg.jpg

Stay away from the bridges...please!!!!

Angel said:
When you refuse to see all the signs that lead in the direction of HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU THAT WAY and still continue to hold hope.
It's true. That is being a total dumbass.

:hug: dumb asses :hug:

I don't think I could be more of a dumbass loser if I tried...

The things I put up with and still come back for more would put you all in disgust.

I bow my head down in shame.

I don't think I could be more angry, hurt and :confused: if I were a crackhead trying to cross the street.

Back
Top Bottom