it's official #pizza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i'm making pizza (dough and all...no delivery or digiorno or boboli) for dinner tonight. anyone want to come over? you have a choice of three toppings: cheese, pepperoni, or shrimp. please rsvp by 6 pm cst. :wink:

its been found that some people put mashed potatoes on their pizza...and that's just wrong...

guaca said:
its been found that some people put mashed potatoes on their pizza...and that's just wrong...

Actually, Guaca dearest....

I have had GARLIC mashed potatoes on a pizza...had it at restaurant I used to work at. They were heavy pizzas, but SOOOO good!

I wish I had some homemade pizza :sigh:

Yesterday I ordered Dominos for supper, and I'm having left overs for lunch today cuz I'm broke...at least when I eat pizza it lasts for a couple days :lol:

damn. i'm just barely getting around to getting me some fish n chips.
now you guys will have me craving pizza.

guaca said:

:eyebrow:

I thought we covered this issue over dinner at Swiss Chalet!! Americans do not eat mashed potatos on their pizza!!!! :no: :lmao:

zonelistener said:

Actually, Guaca dearest....

I have had GARLIC mashed potatoes on a pizza...had it at restaurant I used to work at. They were heavy pizzas, but SOOOO good!

So YOU are the originator of this mashed potatos on the pizza story.

Zoney, Zoney, Zoney :shame:

ugh I'm sooo hungry...but I don't know if my debit card is working again today after almost over drawing it yesterday...I want to go out to get something to eat at Sonic or some place, but it's sooo HOT outside...105 degrees :combust: and I don't want to be out driving around in that heat for nothing if my card isn't working :sigh: I'm being sooo lazy today too, I haven't showered or anything, since it's my day off. I could order a pizza again, and pay by check but I don't want pizza again after eating it 3 times (leftovers) since yesterday :no: I'm such a :reject: :sigh: I'm hungry but I can't decide what to eat :banghead:

zonelistener said:
hmmm, I must not be American!

No, you're just an oddball American who eats mashed potatos on his pizza :wink:

Now guaca thinks that we all eat our pizza that way.

Back
Top Bottom