It's official OWWW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sorry you have an owie. They seem to going around these days. Maybe you caught it from Bassy's hot chocolate container. :slant:

I go way over the 4 heaping tea spoons

nice sweet richness

Wow that is weird. I have one too. Honestly. I noticed it last night. Actually its not a cut as such I dont think, it feels more like....you know when you get those really small thistle type hair things stuck just under your skin? They are kinda like a splinter, but of the plant variety. I think thats what it is. I can feel it if I scrape my toe across the floor. So of course I have been doing lots of toe scraping....:coocoo:

Does anyone else do that when they get a certain owie? You play with it more cos it has that feel good pain thing? I had braces once and used to play with my mouth ulcers.

Yes I am gross and need help. Sorry for telling you all that.

:wave:

YES!
the "feel good pain"
I thought I was werid for thinking that

I thought I was the only one (not unlike sean connery in the bumble dragonaheart)

like when you get a tongue ulcer
you know you shouldn't bite at it

but hell....it's kinda addictive

*runs away but trips over log and slices thumb open*

..when my hand swelled up after my allergic reaction to a wasp sting many years ago I was in a similar position..it was a worrying addiction that it felt so good to scratch and rub the area..like the sensation of rubbing an itch that has been building for a while..

Back
Top Bottom