it's official #ow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i got back from the oral surgeon awhile ago. my appointment was at 10 am. i'm not in any pain or anything, though. i'm on mepergan for pain and amoxil for my antibiotics. it's funny cuz i took two mepergans (they said 1 or 2) amd my mom is freaking out cuz i'm not passed out. but i csn't sleep. i'm not tired.

i didn't get a lot of sleep cuz i had to wake up early this morning, so i was tired, but when i was put under, it was like a nap for me. of course i felt groggy and weird afterwards, but anyway.

i got all four of my wisdom teeth removed. the two top ones were impacted. the bottom left one was normal (but the gums were swollen to the point where i could hardly see my second molar, let alone brush it). the bottom right one was coming in diagonally like a cannon headed for my second molar and its roots.

if this post makes no sense, i guess then i am indeed still out of it. :laugh:

this was my first time getting laughing gas, as well as my first iv. it was valium, woo! also, it was obviously my first time being knocked out. thank god my husband has a laptop, so i can post in bed and keep my ice pack on my right cheek.

anyone, feel free to post any freaky wisdom tooth horror stories or whatever you want, lol. :D

toothache.gif

eeeeeeek

That brings back memories. I did the same that a few hundred years ago. I remember when I went to get my stitches out the surgeon teeling me that they had been the four worst teeth he's ever seen. Thanks for telling me that after the surgery. :huh: :scream: :no:

My wisdom tooth stopped hurting yesterday...hallelujah! I'm off the hook for a little while longer!!!

Bonochick said:
My wisdom tooth stopped hurting yesterday...hallelujah! I'm off the hook for a little while longer!!!

There is a song on Tv and they r all singing Hallelujiaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

I got a filling once and got 2 injections and my mouth still felt normal and the dentist said that was the first time someone didnt feel like they had a numb mouth and didnt dribble I was so proud of me, but when my sister got her 2 injections because she had to get some gum cut before her braces were put in she had a big puffy lip and couldnt talk properly :laugh:

Sicy said:
:laugh: that's cute!

thanks peeps for all your support. :hug: i'm not in a lot of pain today, it's just mild. there wasn't a lot of bleeding for me, at least i don't think there was. i changed my gauze like twice, and i didn't even sleep with any gauze in. i should also add there was no blood on my face or pillow when i woke up! :D

since i'm getting a bit of cabin fever, i suggested my mom and i go to see maid in manhattan tonight. it'll be like sitting on the couch watching television, so i don't see how it'll be hard on me.

Why Did That Crack Me Up So Much?!?!?!??!!

Lara Mullen said:

There is a song on Tv and they r all singing Hallelujiaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom