it's official #ouch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
every muscle in my body feels sore after fencing class tonite. :scream:

i guess we were kinda spoiled cuz the past couple weeks we just fenced eachother and didn't do any of the work out stuff (and prior to that i'd only been to class once in 5 weeks), like jump rope. not just regular jump roping either...we started of jumping rope on one foot for 1 munite, then switching to the next foot for 1 minute, then alternating feet for 1 minute, then both feet even for 1 minute, then repeating the whole thing for 2 minutes. :scream: :faint:

we also worked on foot work, lunges, retreits, and practicing 'stabbing' (i forget what that's called) but my arm felt like it was going to fall off after hitting the padded wall with the foil over and over and over. :combust: my leg muscles were litterally quivering too from being in the fencing position with legs bent the entire time.

i should go shower, i'm sure i would feel better, but i can't even bring myself to get up. it almost hurts to type.

no bruises tho...we just worked on coordination, and the exercises, no fencing eachother

: ouch:

*takes a 2nd advil* :|

Last edited:
I slept in a weird position and my arms feel stiff.

Oh well.

*eats a bit of Smarties white chocolate bar* :drool:

even tho my muscles are still tired from yesterday, i guess it is what they call a 'good tired' if there is such a thing. last night before fencing class i was really sleepy and lazy after getting off work and i didn't even want to go to class. but i really did feel a lot better after class, as far as the sleepiness and laziness goes.

i've never heard of a Smarties bar. I :heart: white chocolate :drool:

ABEL said:

i've never heard of a Smarties bar. I :heart: white chocolate :drool:

842.jpg

ahh, i have a milkybar sitting in a bag. i found a site that offered a ton of candy you can't find in (american) stores and i bought some kit kats cuz i love nestle chocolate. i also bought a milkybar cuz the name sounded interesting without knowing what it was.

is it good? :uhoh:

isn't it funny how your muscles feel more sore two days after a work out and not the next day like you'd think? my muscles feel more sore tonite than they did last nite, and they felt fine this morning :huh:

it's been so long since i've felt sore from working out, i don't know whether or not i agree with you. :(

i'm too fucking lazy nowadays. but we had to cancel our gym membership cuz we couldn't afford it, although because my hubby and i work at an apartment complex we can use their fitness center (and their pool and stuff) for free, but i never really do except for little bits if i'm going absolutely stir crazy at work. it's certainly never enough to make me ache like i have in the past from gym trips.

Back
Top Bottom