it's official # oops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

najeena

War Child
I'm getting my prescription from Canada now, a three month supply through the mail for two thirds of what I'd pay here. I'd like to but American, but I'd rather not support the commercial enterprises that make drugs so expensive that the people who need them can't afford them. Commercials on TV, for instance. :mad: oops, did this twice!

Last edited:
since this was a double thread I closed it

which basically means that mods get to play in it

therefore I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart

:up:

woohay!

since I am the only mod around I can use this thread to talk to myself

"hey Salomey, how are you doing? :)"

"on a scale from 1 to 10
what was the question again? "

Honestly BC. He is real. Trust me. I had proof every Christmas when I'd wake up and there were presents under the tree.

How do you explain THAT huh?

:madspit:

As a child, I thought I heard Santa and his reindeer outside my bedroom window. Excited, I peeked under the shade...and saw Dad carrying in our presents from the garage. I also caught him being the Tooth Fairy too.

Thank God I at least still have the Easter Bunny.

That was just your dad brining in the presents from him. Santa may have been waiting outside somewhere.
When I was about 6 we were staying at my aunt's creepy house in the sticks somewhere and on Easter Eve I wasn't sleeping very well as she always had heaps of huntsman spiders all over the place and I woke to see a shadow in the room and got all excited and I remember thinking "Gee the Easter Bunny is tall and skinny!"

I swear it was him though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom