Its Official - OMG! OMG! Im a VIPPIE! I have a VIP Pass! Oh...oh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
OMG! Im a Vippie! Yay!

OMG I just saw it there I cannot believe I am halfway to 10000 posts and right now Im just sooooo exicted and Im about to combust with all the emotion and excitement right now I cannot take anymore, what with that and the love of this board and the cute guy that works across the way and hes so baby baby cute ass and my muma all happy and renting The Banger Sisters for tonight and oh with heaps of good stuff happenin and loads shit and stuff and seeing two of Pug cars that were at Belfast's Kings Hall Motorsport Show earlier this year and all, I just cant take the excitement..I think Im gonna have a heart attack!

:faint:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoney, baby pooty cakes with sweet cream on the swizzle...

right now. I just need Sally or someone to SHORTEN ME!

I HAD THE TITLE DOWN SHORTER but my f******************* comp has done the opposite!

Im feeling very very very very very

emails on way but u know my email so why me email u if its something u are emailing me ?

*insert Sallys ball*

Congratulations Maddie and Verte! :hug: I'm going to make it today too if my computer holds out! All 3 of us crossing over together! I miss Emily, I used to always make status with her:( Keep posting Emily! Let's party Verte and Maddie! :dance:

Guess what Maddie, while I was posting in your thread a Lara Croft commericial came on! What a coincidence! :happy:

I passed 8000 yesterday...I just looked at my count.

So, this woman e-mailed me yesterday. And I am not sure who it is. I am not sure if I should respond. the only thing the e-mail said was Yes?

What should I do? I am nervous.

Maddie is one of my favorists people on Interference here!

she e-mailed me yesterday, and I haven't come up with a reason she needed to e-mail me. I better come up with something fast, or she is going to beat the lights out of me. Little birdies are going to be flying around my head. Her real name is one of the prettiest and coolest names though....I think I have said that before.

I'll never get a VIPpass :( Iam already here for 2 years, but Iam not that kinda chatty-fuzzy-lovie-dovie-fuddy-duddy guy :) ehh?

Ezt j?l megmontam!

Back
Top Bottom