It's Official OMG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
So just now I go to the front door to close it up for the night, and something bangs against the screen. I think it's Jake, wanting to come in, except he's pretty good about using his words when he wants to come in. Oh, it's Jake alright, but he's playing with a mouse. Good thing I turned the light on, huh.

I know my kitty. :|

When I shut the door, he was still playing with the mouse, and the mouse was nearly done "playing." Well, this lessens the chance of another stomach on the hallway floor like there was this morning.

Anybody want a free cat?

HA! The joke's on Jake, the little fucker. I go outside just now and he's looking at the front of the house where the rose bushes are. Apparently, the Great Stripped Hunter lost his mousey. I petted him and laughed at him and he gave me an annoyed little meow.

At least he didn't lose it in the house like he did a week or so ago.

At 1:30 AM.

:shifty:

Well, he ended up having a snack after all. When I went out to get the paper this morning, there was, well... "evidence" all over the driveway near the rose bushes.

Of course, I found all that after he'd been loving me up in bed earlier this morning.

:rolleyes: I'm such a sucker for a furry forehead.

My kitty catches mice, but he won't kill them. He sits outside making these long, howling miaows until I come and find him. Then he'll drop the mouse, I'll feel sorry for it and try to save it, pick it up, get mouse blood on my hands, realise theres no way I can save it, put the mouse on the ground, and then the dog gets it and runs around the backyard with it in his mouth until the mouse has every bone broken and is all slobbery (and dead), then the dog'll lose interest and ask me to cuddle him.

Sounds like my sister's cat. One night I was talking to her on the phone and the cat dragged in, an, uh, object. An animate one! She screamed "Hector" and her then boyfriend (now her hubby) Hector came in and removed the offending object.

My other sister is allergic to cats, too. The crazy thing is that she insisted on having a cat when we were in high school despite her allergy.

Cats are natural born killers. I saw my sister's cat protectively crouching over a small mammal so broken I couldn't tell what it was. The pitiful little thing was still moving but I couldn't bring myself to get close and pitch it into the woods, so the cat continued it's lethal games. Sometimes this charming feline will bring the little beasts in the house or even into her bed. I don't have a cat for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom