It's Official# Old man was hittin on me in Bio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
:crazy:

Seriously, the dude had to be at least 50+. He wasnt joke flirting with me. Ya know some times older guys will joke around a flirt innocently. This guy was undressing me with his eyes and making all sorts of remarks about me. It completely creeped me out.The teacher even told him to lay off bc I was jail bait :lmao:

*goes out in search of a bf :wink: that way if it happens again he can kick the guy's ass.

:angry: perverted old men :angry:

Some gross old guy hit on me in my school's library once :down:

I went to Yosemite and this totally white trash looking middle aged man started hitting on me :barf:

Old guys :down:

There is an old creep who gets our bus he mentally undresses every woman around him and he starts sweating a lot and grinning to himself - one time he even lay down accross the bus seat to watch the girl sitting beside him getting off the bus - I used to make my brother walk infront of me when we got the bus home from school together and that old guy was there *shudder* He works in my dads old work - apparently no women will work near him and they are getting him moved to a different section :der:

adamswildhoney said:
*goes out in search of a bf :wink: that way if it happens again he can kick the guy's ass.
I am inclined to a swift knee in the groin

but a good arse kicking also is high on my fav list

:up:

Back
Top Bottom