It's official # old

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why don't you call me then? I'll make you forget all your troubles, forget all your cares...

Oh wait...that's the other thread.

A phone call is due to the Saginaw area

People just suck sometimes.
that's it.

I get frustrated, and feel comfortable venting to my friends here in IO.

I try hard to do the right thing and be the nicest person possible - it is my *****/goal in life is to treat people as best I can. I have no hidden agendas - I just want GOOD.

But, I feel like I am often misunderstood. I get frustrated with how I am treated. I get blown off....ignored....pushed aside - and I don't quite get it. it is really frustrating. I just want to do right - and in return I get this. It gets old.

And, I needed to vent (so, I come here and start a thread) :shrug:

edit: I just realized I typed in that evil band name in this thread....:lol:

Last edited:
mean, inconsiderate people do suck. and it sucks even more when the nice ones get ignored.

Re: A phone call is due to the Saginaw area

zonelistener said:

But, I feel like I am often misunderstood. I get frustrated with how I am treated. I get blown off....ignored....pushed aside - and I don't quite get it. it is really frustrating. I just want to do right - and in return I get this. It gets old.

:yes:

I can identify with this. If it makes you feel any better I do not get it either.

doof

meegannie said:
:scratch:

Did I do something mean to zoney then? :uhoh:

No. It's not you Meggie. It has nothing to do with people who have posted here. The post is about people outside of the Interference realm.

The people who ignore me at Interference won't even post in here anyway. That's why I put this here in IO. :eeklaugh:

:hug: I'm sorry, that sucks. :( I do know what you mean though. There is a lot of truth in people taking advantage of those that are nice and generous....what goes around, comes around though... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom