It's Official...oh wait! Maybe not....#1091

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I had a job for approximately two minutes today. I applied at an office this morning and they gave it to me on the spot (it was to be a "trial-run" thing; they'd still take applications). Great, right? :eyebrow:

I get home an hour ago to find a message:

"Hello April, this is so and so from so and so. We're sorry, after you left another person came in and their qualifications matched exactly what we were looking for. We wish you luck in your future endeavors."

Um....:scratch: WTF?!

So, it was official for a minute. Now, it's not.

Throws gracamole at the company ...

That is so crappy.

I think the Dancing Monkey should go taunt the people at that company.

jackasses

what assholes. what company - reject box, inc.? seriously that is so rude.

*puts the whole jackass company in a reject crate, lights the damn thing and blows it up.

What a bunch of shit. What a cop-out for them to call your machine instead of telling you in person while you were still there. Sounds like you are better off not working for those wienies. They are a bunch of jerks.

Aww April - I'm sorry...that totally is not the way you treat people in business or otherwise..There loss and you know it girl...

(((((((((((((((APRIL))))))))))))))))) I know I'm sick but virutal hugs are safe

Lemon Meringue said:
What a bunch of shit. What a cop-out for them to call your machine instead of telling you in person while you were still there. Sounds like you are better off not working for those wienies. They are a bunch of jerks.

If that is the way they treat job applicants, just think of how shitty they must be to the people that work for them.

One thing you could do if you'd like to make you're opinion heard -

Tell whoever that you cancelled other interviews because you believed you HAD THE JOB. Thereby costing you other jobs.

that's some bull ass shit. I'm so sorrie, honey.

JessicaAnn said:

If that is the way they treat job applicants, just think of how shitty they must be to the people that work for them.

Good point.

You'll find better people to work with/for, April. Just hold your head high and walk on!

* calls the family

God.. that is so sucky. Sorry sis. :slant:

* eats their brains then blarghs them up all over them

Shitty! THAT SUCKS!!

they'll at least pay you for the minutes you worked right?

That is the craziest thing I have ever heard (in the realm of job market stuff). What complete arses.

Name the company here - and let them suffer the rath of IO. This negativity should not happen to my sweet-voiced friend.

Back
Top Bottom