it's official#oh god nooooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
well, if you're a regular reader of my journal, you'll know that I've got a debate competition coming up this wednesday, to be held in parliament, competiting against other schools.

i've been as nervous as hell. i've been horribly ill all night with nervousness, feeling like vomiting and all that kind of stuff. i am scaaared. which is weird because i'm more or less prepared and i've got all my content down, but i'm the last speaker in the team (proposition) which emans rebuttals for two opposition speakers and arargh!

:help:

yeah, so I don't read your journal because if I did I would have known you were a debater which is fookin' awesome because I used to do that .
thank you.

:hyper:

you will do fine, you have all the information and you know what you are talking about right???? I wouldnt worry, just think about how you will feel once this is over with!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

thanks for all the good luck messages. the thing is in less than 12 hours. i'm pretty freaked out, but I'm listening to some lovely Idlewild and it's soothing my nerves.

Back
Top Bottom