It's Official #odd neighbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
My neighbor from 3 houses down just snuck up to my trashcan at the curb, pulled out my broken vaccume cleaner and ran down the street with it like her pants were on fire :confused: :coocoo:

I know people pull stuff out of trashcans but ususally in the dead of night so no one sees them...she did it at 10:45 in the morning, in broad daylight!

I hope it was worth it...it doesn't even work :der:

Wouldn't she be embarrased if she knew I was home and watched her do it? :laugh:

As I said in another thread, I think my neighbors are running a crackhouse. :|

BC's Dad: We should have the other neighbors start a whorehouse, and we'd be all set!

BC: I'll start one!

BC's Dad: Who would want you?

BC: :ohmy: :mad: :laugh:

perhaps your neighbor is a vaccum artist, making sculpture out of broken vaccum cleaners? :shrug: :lol:

LOL..who knows ABEL :shrug:

I've also seen her chasing a rabbit down the street cussing at it in Spanish :ohmy:

maybe she's just :crazy: and wanted the vaccum cleaner as her new 'friend' :|

:laugh:

I used to have a neighbor that would wake his kids up on a Sunday morning at 5am to make them go outside and scrub his car and their cars with toothbrushes :eyebrow:

My dad used to raid bins at work. Since he works at a shipyard he would bring home some pretty cool junk. The funny part is, you could easily go right around and sell them to shipyard salvagers :tongue:

toothbrushes AWH? I dearly hope the kids don't have to use them afterwards :crack:

Oh and Abel? That doesn't suprise me at all :tongue:

I am an admiited garbage picker :wave:

But I've never actually rifled thru a garbage can, just grabbed stuff that's out and obvious - like a big carpet square that's in my basement :shifty:

Cleasai said:
toothbrushes AWH? I dearly hope the kids don't have to use them afterwards :crack:

Oh and Abel? That doesn't suprise me at all :tongue:

yes with TOOTHBRUSHES!!!! :laugh: No worries the man had like 1/2 a wall in his garage dedicated to toothbrushes and cleaning materials :coocoo:

Bono's American Wife said:
My neighbor from 3 houses down just snuck up to my trashcan at the curb, pulled out my broken vaccume cleaner and ran down the street with it like her pants were on fire :confused: :coocoo:

I know people pull stuff out of trashcans but ususally in the dead of night so no one sees them...she did it at 10:45 in the morning, in broad daylight!

I hope it was worth it...it doesn't even work :der:

Wouldn't she be embarrased if she knew I was home and watched her do it? :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:

I've also seen her chasing a rabbit down the street cussing at it in Spanish :ohmy:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom