it's official # not a tattoo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Yesterday at the art studio I had a slight accident and got an ugly blue paint stain on my arm. It looked like a tattoo, but it was just an acrylic stain. My parents were horrified when I got home. They wanted to know where I'd gotten the tattoo! I scrubbed the thing off, and that was that.
No tattoos for me! I hate needles!

Popmartijn said:
:lmao:What did you tell them BTW? :mac:

Mom: Oh, no, what's that monstrosity on your arm? It's not a tattoo is it?
Me: No! I made a great big mistake on the first coat of blue acrylic on my new piece. I accidentally put my arm on the canvas and the damn thing was still wet. Luckily, acrylic will just peel off.

Sure enough, I got the whole thing off in the shower yesterday morning.

Last edited:
A couple of friends and I went on a huge bender a couple of weeks/month or so ago and the Jagermeister tarts were out promoting the drink so we got shots and they had cards to get these cheap little prizes. After my 5th shot I had a lanyard, 2 glow discs (which we wore proudly in an inappropriate place) a cap and fake tattoos. The girls very kindly put one on my arm which I forgot about til the next day. It didn't wash off in the shower and mum screamed at me when she saw it and ytelled "Anna, what have you DONE? It's even a Trademark! Why?? :scream: "

:lmao:

Poor mum.
:D

Back
Top Bottom