Its Official: Noodle House doesnt open until 11:00am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
and Im CRAVING the chilli, coconut, lemon prawn thingies. :scream:

And my child has decided she would rather run around naked in the courtyard then talk to Mummy.

And theres no one here to talk to. I got so desperate I started googling 'Pete Tina Hothouse' .

Hi :wave:

Somebody :wave: :wave:

Anybody :wave: :wave:

10:26am

I suppose I could clean the frozen melted berry juice from my kitchen floor. :|

Or I could read the pregnancy boards. Except their REALLY boring. Yes, were all fat and yes we have all had ultrasounds and yes we are all going to give birth. End of conversation. :|

That sounds really mean doesnt it.

I can hear a magpie singing even though Im listening to Japan on the headphones. Bloody loud, that bird. Must find headphones volume.

The chilli crab festival is on in Mandurah today but husband has taken to the car to paintball so we will have to go to the NOODLE HOUSE instead.

If it ever opens. They better have chilli today or there will be a rabid display of maternal anger.

Ow, getting hit in the boob by a Buzz Lightyear ball hurts.

10:37am

I suppose I could type all this crap in my journal. Probably should have done that except I was hoping someone would TALK TO ME. :sad:

Please, please, please. Are you offended by begging?

i once sent my exhusband to los angeles for fried chicken. it had to be Pioneer Chicken or nothing else. maternal anger:heart:

:wave::hug:

Had to go fetch child I prepared earlier.

Names. Dunno. Hamish likes Arianne for a girl. Boys, I like Griffin but it doesnt go with our last name so thats out. I quite like Jules too but dont know if it sounds like a girls name. If its a boy its middle name will probably be Lloyd as that sounds really cool with our last name. Jules = Jules Verne. Arianne = french space program.

I have sent Hubby everywhere. Fortunately we live within walking distance of a major shopping centre that has Subway, pickled onions, strawberry chocolates, plums, and a Hans Noodle House.

Eeck, coffee beans, yuck. Mind you I have been eating picked onions and ice cream. I know its an old joke but I actually have been doing it.

Noodle House is open. Im off. :wave:

Fizz also wanted Bailey's last night too after I spoke about it. :hmm:

I think my Mum craved Sweet & Sour when she was pregnant with me but everytime my Dad brought it home for her she was sick.

My aunt was addicted to Rice Krispies when she was pregnant last year, she ate boxes and boxes of them.

beli said:

Thank you. I really need to get out more. "They" dont tell me these things in the Womens Weeklys that I find on the bus.

Well, that movie did come out a while ago...1988 or so.

1988?

There are people around here who weren't even born then. I was but I'm not talking about me.

I am quite taken with John Cusack, I saw Runaway Jury the other night.:up:

3687.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom