Its Official: Noodle House doesnt open until 11:00am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a stupid ad on the tv for Levi jeans that are baggy. :|

I have one pair of jeans, only wear them when they are turned up and have my snow boots on and my little cream cardigan thing, Carrie in SATC had the same outfit on one day. :up:

JessicaAnn said:

Ok ... who tight rolled their jeans ... raise your hands

My sister was so obsessed with doing that, and she refused to leave for school with me until my jeans were rolled like that. I told her I couldn't do it and hated it, but she would roll my jeans for me every morning. :|

I used to have 4 rara skirts, all identical, except for the pastel hue. These looked divine with my white court shoes. :|

Hey, I WAS listening to Crowded House and it skipped when I started typing this and now its Barry White!

ooh, can we talk about Crowded House here?

I was just listening to them earlier this evening
and I decided again that "Fall at your feet" is almost horrifyingly beautiful

I love lots of their songs. Into Temptation. Take the Weather with you. Fall at your feet. Better be home soon. I saw them twice. Once at the Entertainment centre was I was just left of Neils feet. And once at the Belviour ampitheatre where the kookaburras joined in - and Crowded House let them. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

yeah, Private Universe and 4 Seasons in one Day are also tremendous

they were quite amazing :up:

beli said:
But they have gone bob byes. :sad:

Has anyone heard that band that has bits of crowded house and bits of Hunters (I think)? Are they any good?

what what what?

i have only recently rejoined the land of the radio and am only now hearing regularly, music which has been around for ages now.

fah, please let me help you with h&c. they are probably australia's second best band. inxs being the first, only because they kicked (haha get it?) arse for so long.

does anyone know what is inside the wheelie bin of fortune? I think it is a CH single from a long time ago. i suppose no one hear will have a clue what i am talking about but here are some clues:
should be green and gold
'theme from fame'
not in its orginal cover
you should think about the weather
something (not sure) about the end?
sad goodbye
split

cant remember the others....if you think about CH, they fit these clues in many ways.
Ch are kiwis, but should be aussie (green and gold)
old vinyls get taken out of their covers
weather with you
split enz?
CH ended
sad last show at opera house
split enz again?

...nevermind. it will be revealed soon i guess.

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom