IT'S OFFICIAL #No Talking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
My lipstick is absolutely perfect. I shall not ruin it.

No opening my mouth until I get to my job interview...cuz it's all about the lipstick. :kiss:

Okay...time to put my pants on. :up:

*pause*

:shifty:

What?? You think I'm gonna walk around the house in black pants with all of these animals around here? I'm thinkin' nooooooooo..................

:wave:

~This pantsless post was brought to you by the letter Q and the number 7~

I support your pantsless state completely BC. Too often I have run out the door going somewhere important and got to an interview to hear "So...you have pets eh?" only to find parts of the pets have attached themselves to my pants/jacket/shirt and become clearly visible under the flourescant globe of the corporate microscope.

My skanks have attended, in part, many interviews.

Good luck with it Kat. May the sun shine gently on you today.
:up:

furry angie! :D :D :D

BC should be back soon from her interview!

Hopefully she didn't get lipstick on her suit when she zipped up her coat (happens to me all the time).

I rocked so hard...for real...and how often do I say good stuff about myself? They gave me a test to take too, and it was so easy. They gave me 20 lists with a group of about 5 pairs of either a string of numbers or the name of an organization. I had to count how many of the pairs were exactly alike. Some of them would have one letter or number different or something like that. Oh my God, how can people not figure that out? :| I asked my dad that, and he said I'd be surprised. He said I have more skills than I give myself credit for.

I also have many skills that my dad will never find out about. :up:

If they don't hire me, their loss. :angry:

Um... I'm still picturing BG running around Vegas nakey :drool:

bonosgirl84 said:
pantless is good. topless is good too. nakey people.

BC, I hope they realise the true brilliance within you :yes:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
:heart: lipgloss :heart:

'cause you can't get kiwi flavoured lipstick. :p

Oh man...The Body Shop Kiwi flavoured lip gloss in the little jars is/was the best ever. Pity it was snot green, but it smelled so loverly. I dont know if its available anymore. New Zealand probably claimed copyright on it or something :mad:

My skanks are the cats Miss Thong :wink: They go everywhere with me in one form or another.

Bonochick said:
They gave me a test to take too, and it was so easy. They gave me 20 lists with a group of about 5 pairs of either a string of numbers or the name of an organization. I had to count how many of the pairs were exactly alike. Some of them would have one letter or number different or something like that.

Heh?

Back
Top Bottom