It's official.. No one ever seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good day Molly.

Please see the sticky at the top of this forum.

I will now prepare my surgical brain table for feasting on your delish brainage.

:drool:

Once done and prepared, we will serve your brains with a lovely side of olives, bread and cheese dip :drool:

brains.jpg

Ah needs more salt...

Sicy said:
Good day Molly.

Please see the sticky at the top of this forum.

I am lost... sticky?
i am still quite a newbie to forum things....

ooh my brains are delish but a bit wobbley at the moment :wink:

YBORCITYOBL said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Brains :drool:

ooh i get it now...
i am not meant to talk about the U2 chat in here! Okay! And i made such an effort to try to find the proper spot for this post...

i lose...

:(

Ahhhhh I'm breakin out the fava beans and a nice keyanti I've been saving up for just such an occasion. :drool: :wink:

*pets the newbie when know one is looking and whispers* Don't worry it happens to the best of us. And really you don't need all of your brains anyway. Most of us only use part. :hug: :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Ahhhhh I'm breakin out the fava beans and a nice keyanti I've been saving up for just such an occasion. :drool: :wink:

*pets the newbie when know one is looking and whispers* Don't worry it happens to the best of us. And really you don't need all of your brains anyway. Most of us only use part. :hug: :wink:
aww thanks! chianti is good for the cortex but i suggest you try a bit of my hippocampus with a nice dry pinot... loads of recent memories stored there!

Back
Top Bottom