it's official # no more noise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, for the last year there has been an infernal racket going on next door. The neighbors have now about tripled the size of the house next door. Now all the hammering, sawing, bricklaying, ad nauseum, is over. It's nice not to be jumping out of my skin due to very loud noises. The neighbors will be moving back in shortly and then there will be PEOPLE in the house again!

Our neighbours live far enough away for us not to hear them except the ones who live just a little bit further up the hill :up:
They always have loud music playing at like 5 in the morning and have their windows/ conservaory doors open so we can hear it, at 9 the next day the eldest girl runs out in her pyjamas to get a drive through mc donalds and we can hear her and the sister laughing and giggling outside when she returns home with half of mc D's. :tsk:
Sometimes my little cousin visits he likes to kick a football against our garage door/ bounce a basketball which happens to be in earshot of their bedrooms. My sister and brother encourage him to make a racket and join in :uhoh:

Gosh, I am still getting used to not having to turn on a giant fan to keep out the noise! I actually sat in my reading chair and looked at a book about tiaras from England this afternoon. I haven't done that in a year! It'll take me awhile to get used to this. It's really pretty cool, though.

Back
Top Bottom